Asking For Help On Important Project

by AlanF 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

bttt

• termite 35
    termite 35

Alan; I have emailed Eman;do you want me to email you too;or is this enough?

• omiecoop
    omiecoop

Hello everyone--This is only my second post. I know better than to try and offer help when none of you know me yet. I totally understand. I have been reading on the site for a while now, and know the reasons that you need to take the time to get to know people before you trust them. My only question is-----what the hell does "bttt" mean? I guess it's some kind of secret code!? Thanks for letting me know and be looking out for me. I will be around for a while I think. Love you guys---Omie

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

BTTT.....PLEASE HELP ALL WHO CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email Alan!

ashi

• termite 35
    termite 35

Hello Omiecoop; bttt 'means back to the top', to get the thread to the top of the page so more can read it and it dos'nt get buried.

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

ok alan...sent you an email.......bttt

• omiecoop
    omiecoop

Termite----Thanks for the lowdown on BTTT, that makes perfectly good sense now that you explained it. My brain was beginning to cramp. I'm glad you saved me. In the meantime, I suppose we have now sent this important request for help BTTT!!!!!! --Omie

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Hi Omei! Welcome aboard, from another newbie. Thanks for asking, I didn`t know either,and thank you Termite for explaining. Here to help. BTTT

Witchywoman

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Ash, did you get my email?

BTTT

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

BTTT!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit