Moving to the official JW site.

by Bleep 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

I will be going to the real Jehovahs Witnesses site.
    Anyone who wants to see the light go there.
    No one will have bold letters trying to make a fool of themselves.
    or calling ppl strange names or having discussions on why witches are nice to people.

• Bleep
    Bleep

If anyone thinks i should stay here give some good reasons.
    IF no one needs a Borg view then i will not be needed at this site.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

wherever you go go there for YOUR OWN reasons.

Just be glad you CAN come and go as you please.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I hope all are happy that i replied to myself haha!

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

What the heck?

• Makena1
    Makena1

bleep said, "

I hope all are happy that i replied to myself haha!

Happy? More like puzzled. What's your point?

You could turn this into one of the longest threads in history by replying to yourself a few times each day I suppose.

Mak

• Matty
    Matty

Bleep, just pick and choose who or what you want to reply to. We are all different, we have different tastes. There's no need to get all snooty just because a few here don't come up to your standards! You are nearly a 'Master' poster, don't quit now!

• Bleep
    Bleep

One poster said that I NEVER answere the questions that are asked and I only post stuff for myself. I wont say any names.

• Matty
    Matty

Well do you answer questions, or do you just post your opinions and ignore questions? I can understand how that could be irritating.

Edited by - matty on 14 June 2002 20:23:59

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Bleep, we already know the Borg's view. Many people on this site have been in the organization or many, many years. We know how the organization works and what it teaches. However, I have always said that for some people the organization caters to some need in them. Some people need to be told what to do, what to say and what to think. If you feel that you are one of those people then by all means go to the other site. That is where you belong. If the thread on witches makes you uncomfortable you have the option to just ignore it. However, freedom of expression is important to this forum and if that freedom somehow is unsettling to you, then you belong at that other site.

Also, there is no need to make an announcement. You are free to come and go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit