How many guys here wash the dishes?

by ashitaka 61 Replies latest jw friends

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Reminds me of a women's joke, milord....

What does it mean if you come home from work and your husband's in the living room?

The chain is too long.

Pope

• Solace
    Solace

We share most of the chores since we both work full time.

I would rather do the dishes than the Laundry cuz our washer is in the basement and I hate going down there. Too scary and there are spiders. Ewwww..

• Imbue
    Imbue

A Cook that doesn't clean up is not appreciated as one that does the whole job. Only cooking is not the same as washing dishes therefore it doesn't count as a cleaning chore...LOL

Uh.. did you say ...tied up in no time...purr mmmmmmmm

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I do if I want to eat off plates. Although today I ate my pasta from a cereal bowl :)

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

LOL Naebs,

Maybe all men should have to live without a maid (I mean wife) for a few years to teach them the basics. What do you think girls?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hey PA,

All a young man needs is a stern mother to put the habit into them, and they'll be type A's that clean all of the time.

Plus, wifey HATES to do the dishes, and I really don't mind. In fact, I just got done a load. Of course, on a spurt of type A energy, the wifey started painting the bathroom....at 10:00 PM...LOL

ashi

• Valis
    Valis

imb...if you had my cooking you might be gratefull to do the dishes and anything else I asked....I won't mention the tying up and spanking part...anybody can do that. *L*

Sincerely.

District Overbeer

• Soledad
    Soledad

RR

Will you marry me?

My husband doesnt do sh*t!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Ashi,I am a single dad..With an automatic dish washer ..LOL...OUTLAW

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Outlaw,

Well, I'm married, and I am the dishwasher! If I was single, you'd bet I'd be buying one, but I'm too damn cheap to get one right now......have to buy the wifey diamonds, you know....

ashi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit