Have you out-grown playing pranks?

by noidea 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

a bit of shell fish in a vent opening is always good after a couple days....oh and the post that holds the chair back is a great place for a few choice crustaceans to putrify...

Sincerely.

District Overbeer

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

PLEASE don't do this one, but, I once crushed up a handful of vivarin (NO DOZE tablets) and put it in the coffee of my boss (when I worked at a gas station) The boss had to go home with the shakes.

ONce pretended to be stabbed by the neighbor in front of this same station smearing catsup on my shirt. Scared the guy on duty to death!

My brother-in-law once lit my pants on fire while I was working.

• myself
    myself

I heard this one today: To get even for a prank a guy listed the other guy's car in the newspaper leaving the guys phone number -to contact only late evenings or early morinings. Be sure to list the car at a reasonable but too good to resist offer

• Valis
    Valis

Here's one to play on the WT...glue enough sheets of dark paper together so that they will go in your fax machine and wrap around to complete a circle that will continuously circle and be fed into the printer...dial and enjoy!...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Ok, try this, how about 10 bottles of alka zeltser tossed into a bath tub with your wife or girl friend?

• Valis
    Valis

Grab a screen shot of an error message like this..

Then make it the background on someone's desktop...see how long it takes them to figure it out....eheheheh..this works great for the techno illiterati...click click click click....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• myself
    myself

ok, I had to revive this because I had some fun at work today. I am the only female but the guys had already learned not to put anything past me anymore:

Doritos has put out a new flavor - guacamole, they are peppered in a green color. I knew they were new to the market so I took a bag of the cheese flavored and put some green chips in it. I sealed the bag up and waited for lunchtime. I have been cleaning out some of the office spaces as time allows so I told them "I found an old bag of chips, hmmmm the date is stamped 1999 wonder if they are any good?" I opened the bag and reached in for a green chip, held it up for inspection and then smelled it. I then bit in to it and said, "not toooo baaad, anyone want one?" I held it out to a coworker, and his jaw just dropped. I never could get him to try it, but some of the others had to try them after I fessed up.

• little witch
    little witch

Myself, LOL that is sooo funny!!!

I would have loved to see their faces.

I am glad you revived this thread, we could all use some humor around here.

My husband is well known for his miserly ways. He simply cannot pass up a coin left about.

He will snag a penny as quickly as a quarter....

The other night, my daughter super glued a quarter on the floor. Sure enough, he scrambled.

What was really funny was, he grabbed it so forcefully, that it actually popped loose!!!!

The kids and I dissolved into giggles, and he still doesnt know what the laugh was about!

• myself
    myself

LOL, Little Witch, I never heard of anyone popping coins loose from the floor. If the glue wasn't dry he didn't waste anytime finding it.

• Gadget
    Gadget

I was working at a hotel installing some equipment for a party that night when we decided to take a break and went through to the bar. Most of use were drinking beer, but one of the lads was drinking Tomato juice, but when he came back from the toilet he didn't notice we'd switched it with tabasco sauce and he took a good mouthful! And I sometimes work nightshift in a large very scary building and every so often you'll hear screams as somebody has jumped out on someone in the dark.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit