Have you out-grown playing pranks?

by noidea 36 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

You have got to have fun in life.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Note to self.. NEVER Piss these people off...

Xan backs slowly outta this thread.

X.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Note to self.. NEVER Piss these people off...

These were the things we done to FRIENDS. If you want to know what we done to the people who pissed us off........

• Badger
    Badger

I rolled into class one day...

"ALL RIGHT, CHILDREN, PIECE OF PAPER, NUMBER IT 1-35!"

(Groan)

"THIS IS A SURPRISE TEST...NO TALKING OR YOU WILL BE GIVEN ZEROES!"

(bad faces, but silence)

"YOU KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN, SO YOU HAVE TO BE READY!"

I then asked five impossible questions (i.e. What were the major concessions of the Yalta Conference) of material we had not even covered.

Then I asked.

"No. 5...what is today's date?"

It happened to be Apr. 1.

I was pelted with wadded up "Tests"

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I would have pelted you with more than a wadded up "test"...

That's just awful!!

Lisa

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Okay... waaaaay back in 2 B.C. (Before Computers) I used to know someone who would pull a prank or two... *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

One time I got these things called 'Cigarette Loads'. Their sole purpose in life is to be placed in the end of a cigarette where they will go 'KA-POW' when the unsuspecting person lights up.

I had a partner named Ken in the lab where I worked, and I showed them to him. He was very nervous when he saw them, especially since he is a smoker.

We both agreed that someone else should be the 'target' of this prank.

Ken was able to bum a cigarette off of the 'mark', and one day, we spent lunch removing a bit of tobacco, and sliding this cigarette load into the end, and then replacing a bit of tobacco, retamping the tobacco.

The next trick was to get this back into the cigarette pack from whence it came. Ken was able to accomplish this within a matter of hours.

Now all we had to do was sit and wait. The down side to this prank? It could take days... and the 'mark' might be somewhere else - and we would never hear about it.

As it turns out, we _did_ hear about what happened... and it went something like this.

Jan, aka the 'mark', had to take a company vehicle on an errand. As he was driving along, Tom - who was walking over to the Photo-Lab, bummed a ride from Jan. As they were driving down the road, Tom bummed a cigarette from Jan.

Tom sat there, lit the cigarette, and.... *ka-boom* the end got blown outta that ciggy!

He sat there - with a surprised look on his face - not sure what just had happened. Then both he and Jan just about bust a gut laughing at what happened to Tom.

Ummm... Jan may have suspected who did this to his cigarette... but no one ever fessed up to it. *wide grin*

Regards,

Jim TX

• Gadget
    Gadget

A few years ago I needed a car very quick but had very little money. I bought a stolen recovered metro with wheels missing, and badly damaged engine and interior. I had earlier broke a few high performance metro's to make a fast mini so had lots of spares and so had the metro back in good running order within a day or two using parts from 2-3 cars and only 55pounds total cost(Buying and repairing). This ran without a problem for a year or 2 until I had the money to buy a better car, and a friend bought it off me cheap because he was impressed at how well it ran. We later had a huge disagreement about other things and he spread a lot of bad rumours about me. Early one morning I was going down a country road and saw it broke down at the side of the road and had obviously been there all night. I had plenty time to spare so had a bit of fun..... At least when he came back to fix it most of the car was already dismantaled for him!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit