Have you out-grown playing pranks?

by noidea 36 Replies latest jw friends

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

I like to wait till my wife falls asleep, then i take two flashlights,and shine them in her face and yell truck.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I'm writing all these down...I have no imagination of my own!!!

Beck

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

At a former place of employment, one of my co workers played a good one on me one day. I was in the back room and I was called to the front of the store, to non other than a Hwy patrol officer. He told me that he had a warrent for my arrest. (Another girl that used to work there and I had didn't get along to well) I asked him what for? He said it was for communicating threats. My jaw hit the floor and I said....What?! Then he told me by whom and I was even more surprised. I hadn't spoke to her since she stoped working there.

He then said, that he had to take me in. I said, oh well, do what you have to do. I then extended my wrist for him to slap the cuffs on and he started laughing. He said he had never seen anyone so willing to go to jail in his entire time of working in law enforcement.

Just then, my friend who set it up started laughing also and told me it was all a joke. I could have killed her! LOL

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

While my friend was at work, we completely Saran- wrapped his car. (We used about 10 boxes to make sure it was nice and tight.) After we were finished we waited outside until he got off work and he was in total shock! He stood staring at his car a good 5 minutes before moving. I guess he was deciding on a proper course of action. That was our first strike, we did other "bad" stuff to the guy too.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

For April Fool's Day many years ago I called the workplace of a male friend of mine and spoke to the receptionist. I left a message for him from Mrs. "So and So" from "The Local School of Ballet" and to let him know that I was ill and that his ballet lessons were cancelled for the evening but to keep practicing and I'd see him in class the next week.

The receptionist announced the message over the PA system to 150 employees.

Oh that was fun!

xenawarrior

• AlanF
    AlanF

When we were around 16-17 my cousin visited me and my brother from out of town. We did the usual teenage boy stuff -- lighting farts in front of moms and aunts -- and pulled some pranks on my brother, who for some reason usually got the brunt. I suppose it was because he always fell asleep on the floor early, and we other two got bored.

One night we tried the hand-in-the-bowl-of-warm-water trick on him after he fell asleep. He woke up with his hand all wet and got mad and cussed us out. A couple of nights later we put shaving cream in his hand and tickled his nose. He got the stuff all over his face and then woke up. Cussed us out again and we had a great time laughing at him.

This reminds me of when I had my appendix out. I had the operation late at night and was told that by morning I had to pee. I tried and tried, but it just wouldn't come out. Around 6 am the nurse said, "If you don't pee, I'm going to have to use a catheter. You don't want that and I don't either." So I tried again, but nothing. Then I remembered the hand-in-warm-water trick. So I stood at the urinal, pushing hard and then stuck my hand under the faucet. Voila!

My 1st wife was in the habit of getting into bed by first sitting on her pillow, drawing up her legs and then sticking them under the covers. Once, I bought a whoopee cushion and stuck it under her pillow. Blaaaap! Got her good! It worked for years.

My 1st wife had "great, child-bearing hips". When getting undressed at night she made distinctive noises when slipping a pair of jeans down past the hips, and they would often slip suddenly. At the point where she was slipping out of her pants, I was usually in the bathroom, where I couldn't see her but could hear. I could always recognize the sound, and sometimes would put my finger in my mouth and make a loud popping sound. The inevitable response was, "How did you know????"

MIT published a book of pranks pulled by students over the years. Best one I ever saw printed (heard about this one, too) was when Harvard and some other college played the end of year football game at Harvard Stadium. Some MIT nerds rigged up a canister containing a big, black helium balloon that would pop out and inflate after the radio trigger got the right signal. The night before the game they buried the thing dead center in the playing field and carefully replaced the grass. At halftime, they gave the signal, the cover popped open, the balloon inflated and took off. It had a logo something like, "MIT WINS". A lot of Harvard people were really pissed off, but most enjoyed giving the nerds their minute in the sun.

Other MIT student pranks: assembling a VW bug on top of the Great Dome and pissing off security; applying huge banners to the Great Dome (lit up at night) to make it look like the Peanuts Great Pumpkin; leading a cow up a narrow flight of stairs to the roof of a frat house (cows apparently resist fiercely when made to go down stairs) and pissing off security.

AlanF

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

No , never too old to play. My hub and his buds/co workers were working on a car, that was used to trasport blood donations. It had the blood center sign on the door and even inside many leflets on the importance of donating blood and how and who could do it. The guys we were working with( I was just hanging round , not working,) some JW's and some were not, but familiar with the jw stand on blood. In the back of this car they were working on, was a cooler used to keep the blood samples ,also there were empty vials for the samples , with new stickers to identify who the sample belong too. We decided to pour some red car paint, a good color for blood, into one of the vials, and lable it HIV Positve,, Bioharzard.... , We called a Min Servant and his wife over to show them , the "contaminated blood" vial and they freaked out.. Told us dont even touch it , we might get a diesease or something,,, well one of the guys, took the vial top off and the sister of the mins servant almost jumped way back to get away from it. He then preceeded to say ,, it's just blood,, and put his finger to it and tasted it.. the sister almost passed out.... she thought he didnt read what the vial had said. It was almost to evil to do to someone...... but their fear of blood was terrifing to see.. I can tell you so much more wild turkey has been involved in: lighting dog turds on someones car they were working on( no smell i have ever smelled as bad), putting the water hose on full blast, thru a cut out hole in the wall, in the shop bathroom, just as someone sits down. Replacing coke, with coffee, tabasco sauce, soy sauce, salt, and whiskey, then putting it back in fridge and waiting patiently for someone to drink it. Too many to even remember them all.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

OH, this room is a dangerous one! LOL. My neighborhood awoke to the sights and sounds of police one morning. It seems someone had peanut-butter and jammed an entire car. It turned out to be an April fool's joke. I laughed everytime I thought of the owner trying to wash that darn stuff off!

Mimilly

• Angharad
    Angharad

When I was leaving my old job they played a prank on me.

At the place I worked they have a security system that you have to swipe a card with your picture on to get into the building. A while before my last day one of the people I work with unknown to me managed to steal my card, scan the picture and replace it before I realized. They then put my head onto a picture of a topless women and completely blended in the colours and hair (you really couldnt tell). On my last day I went to the office and was going around switching everything on - and up popped on every single computer screen in the office this picture off me topless set as wallpaper with Bp Tape Babe written above it (I worked in the bptape dept). They had also rigged it so that I couldnt remove the pictures and had hidden the files.

At the end of the day they presented my with a framed print out of the picture. Its funny now but so embarressing at the time as we were a very busy office with people coming in and out all day.

Edited by - angharad on 11 June 2002 6:35:10

• noidea
    noidea

LMAO Angahard..

Do you still have a copy? You could post it on Nae's picture thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit