What's the Worst Gossip You Heard About Why You were DF'ed, Faded or Left and Never Came Back? They say "I am gay!"

by PhilsWager2 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    I actually think these sick puppies enjoy the thought of your demise. I really do! They thrive on gossip and other peoples despair (even if it is untrue).
  • Splash
    Splash

It is inconceivable for someone to leave the JW's unless they are doing something evil.

When someone quits, the JW mindset simply has to assign some bad character trait, otherwise it becomes too difficult and confusing to comprehend.

A genuine, warm, intelligent person leaves the JW's?
    No way! They were actually a closet homosexual drug taker, who has an apostate blog.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    paradisebeauty

And that I came to those apostate ideas because I am not married and no one to help

me spiritually, poor me! ha ha

Were they recently the subjects of a lobotomy?

• username
    username

Personally I have got to the point in my life where I couldn't give two hoots what the goss is about me. I have lived A life of shame, hurt, violence, abuse, among'st other things all in the name of religion. Now I am out I am not about to worry what the sad weirdos who are not innocent themselves are saying about my departure!

When one points the finger, just remember, there are 3 pointing back...so so true!

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

ToesUp I've seen firsthand how they truly enjoy gossiping about those that have left or df'd. And for some strange reason the elders' wives seem to always know what goes on in the JC meetings. I used to hate that. And its like when they see you're still doing good they can't seem to figure out why.

ex. I busted my butt working and recently purchased a new home....my jw aunt told me I need to hurry and come back to Jehovah before I lose it...Whhhaaaaa???!!!???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit