What's the Worst Gossip You Heard About Why You were DF'ed, Faded or Left and Never Came Back? They say "I am gay!"

by PhilsWager2 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

When left the Org in the 80's, South Africa was still very much under the heel of apartheid. Political organizations such as the African National Congress (Nelson Mandela's political party) who were representing the oppressed black population, were outlawed as terrorist organizations. Havimg being raised with Zulus and Xhosas I abhorred racism and racial injustice and would often passionately engage in anti-apartheid discussions. I had one such discussion with a JW ( now Df'd) and let my hatred for the apartheid government be known. Some time later I learned via the grape vine that I was apparently associating with terrorists and the rumor had gone so far as to suggest I had even harbored insurgents from a training camp in Mozambique. This may not seem like much, but had I not been in the military at the time these rumors may well have ended with me being detained by the authorities.

Dont let anyone fool you that all Org zombies have your best interests at heart.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I was apparently.... a gay ....apostate ......that was bitter with God.

Exciting stuff !!!!!

Reality was I didn't believe it anymore and went to university. My degree gave me some basic anatomy knowledge, for which I came to the conclusion.... I like women.

(Yet to find a man sexually attractive, but been as they are gods spokesman on earth, I have some ass-less chaps ready!)

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    We haven't heard any gossip about us because we quite frankly want these crazy JW's OUT of our lives. We have given them NOTHING to gossip about, we just walked away with no explanation. It's driving the nosy little buggers crazy!
  • paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty

I told some jw's about things in the Bible we do not believe as they are written ... they say I have apostate ideas.

And that I came to those apostate ideas because I am not married and no one to help me spiritually, poor me! ha ha

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol
    They didn't say that I was Gay, they said that my boyfriend was.
  • Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985
    while my dad was still in he told me they had labeled me an apostate because i had wrote a letter inquiring about a scripture.. cant lie my feelings were hurt when i heard that but now im like yeah so what?
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Ive heard say.....that brandnew thinks his big house, and new cars .."except for the 1964 impala ragg" that he has are gonna bring him everlasting life!!!.....

Beats knockin on doors on weekends........i like my bbq better.

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

I just heard, that I am not allowed to go to the congregation meeting because I drink too much Whiskey.

I fell over laughing.

It is really pitiful, that they try to put others in a bad light to make themselves look good.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Diving Force.....didja get back up,? or didja spill your drink ?
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force

brandnew

You should have seen me, licking up the spilt whiskey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit