More Apostates Identified!

by COMF 31 Replies latest jw friends

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

Oh! what a positively EVIL bunch!

Looks like you had fun, wish I could of been there. Dallas is a bit far for me though.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Ooooohhhh, isn't Billygoat sooooo cuuuute hiding behind the napkin.

Hey, I gotta question for ya billygoat: Do the Traildust Steakhouses do like they do in Denver, they cut off your tie with a napkin if you wear one to the restaruant? (BTW, Traildust got their start in Denver, not DFW.)
    the dustrabbit

• LB
    LB

Why is andi hiding behind her panties in that one pic. Or is she just showing them off???

At least she didn't cover up the best smile at jw.com

• simplesally
    simplesally

Very sixy earring in that there first photo.......

• waiting
    waiting

Hey y'all!!!!!!

It was sooooooooo much fun. It's hard to out-talk me.....but the younger women did it - in fine style too!!!!!!! I had no idea that TexSham was so talkative.......and about smart things too! His wife sat by me and is lovely. And now I know why alllllllll the female posters have a soft spot in their heart (or somewhere) for Six. It's impossible not to like him.....cooler earrings than I had on btw.

Native NY & husband were great! What WOULD we have talked about without her! She got MY husband talking (and that's a rare treat!) She's completely animated and funny when she talks......and a thorough joy! Her husband's about as quiet as mine, btw. Our other elusive guest was a blond lovely (our secret) who kept THAT end of the table going! There seemed a triangle between Andi, Native & Secret Blond.........the men just hung on to the conversation trying to get a word in edgewise.

MegaDude is really handsome too ------ and I couldn't get over fitting him in with his name MEGADUDE - as he was really funny & gracious - and I couldn't imagine saying "hey dude" to him.!

COMF????? Well, he never changes - and my husband & I really enjoyed his company along with his love, Deborah (probably spelled that wrong). Btw, Comf doesn't change from being quick witted, handsome & charming. He wore shorts - so it's obvious he has good legs too.

And the elusive TJ!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried so hard to get him to stay and visit longer........but nooooooooooooooo! Funny, handsome, charming (and not built like the stereotyped truck driver I imagined him) - was a pleasure to meet him. Wished he could have stayed longer.

Oh. And Andi and Neil were just as cute as they look in the above pictures. New True Love and all that. In 20 years, they'll probably mellow - but now it's all hugs & grins. Btw, I've learned that guys don't care for being described as cute (thanks, Path) - but Neil is - and his earrings were cuter than mine too.

This wouldn't have happened without Andi's diligence and patience. THANKS, ANDI!

waiting

ps: the steaks were great......and thanks to Comf - My husband and I freely enjoyed ours. Was a lovely treat.

Edited by - waiting on 9 June 2002 21:8:37

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Dustrabbit,

Yes, that's the same Traildust. I didn't realize it got it's start in Denver. Either way, it's one of the best steak places in DFW. Love the food and the atmosphere.

LB,

Those weren't my panties. They were Sixy's. He just refused to keep them on.

Waiting,

In 20 years, they'll probably mellow - but now it's all hugs & grins.

I hope we don't. We think we've got a pretty special thing going. But you're right. Neil is kinda cute.

I'm so glad we went. We had a really wonderful time meeting some new faces!

Andi

• TexSham
    TexSham

Mrs. Texsham and I had a great time, too. Everyone was very friendly. No one appeared to be demon possessed, and nothing moved on its own, although we discussed with NativeNY how to possibly push the envelope on this next Halloween. We are looking forward to the next time everyone wants to get together. Let's not wait too long before we do.

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!! HAD A GREAT TIME SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!

Those of you who didn't make it, WE HAD A BLAST! i smiled ALL THE WAY HOME from the restaurant (45 minute drive!) .....Hubbo almost killed us trying to get us home in time to see LENNOX KICK SOME TYSON A#$.

Waiting.....Billygoat's right. You're a BEAUTIFUL lady. CAN YOU ADOPT ME?!?! You're like the aunt I had that i've lost to the troof. And hearing about your hubbo's mom having a pix of Russell hung on her wall.....THAT'S A TRIP!

TEXSHAM....THANK YOU so much for coming up to us when we were at the Hostess's table .....I guess we had APOSTATE written all over us and you recognized the "look"? I felt a little weird asking for PAPA SMURF and not know what PAPA SMURFERS LOOKED LIKE!!! Like Waiting said......"WE ALL LOOK SO NORMAL!!!" HHAHAHAA....

Andi....I say we wear our APOSTATE BADGES next time in true form like we did at the assemblies ok???? then after a few beers....we can play PIN THE TAG ON THE APOSTATE or something! LOL!!

COMF & Debra......THANKS for taking the pixs!!!! I feel like such a celebrity on the net.

OK REMEMBER......WERE GONNA DO THE HALLOWEEN PARTY AT MY HOUSE....TEXSHAM, YOU'RE IN CHARGE OF GETTING THE OLD OUIJA BOARD OFF OF EBAY! heeheehee......I'll try to get us a medium for the Seance.....

Billygoat...You're in charge of getting our cute red Satan costumes for the party...ok?! Thanks for putting this dinner together.

My only wish is that the Lewis/Tyson fight had been on another night......We'll need to do this again, and not wait til August to do it, ok guys? And we'll pick somewhere where they won't be so mean about getting us all together at a table.....THOSE BUTTHEADS! I'll start hunting down a place in midcities again....(maybe a little closer to MID CITIES...hahaha...) where we can make a NIGHT out of it! (no major boxing events to intervene!)

Di

• COMF
    COMF

L to R:

Elizabeth, TexSham, Secret Blonde, Megadude, and (drumroll, please:) SixOfNine in the flash! (Not in the flesh, as he still had his panties on at this point)

• simplesally
    simplesally

You guys didn't say that JASON was an attendee! (what was the name of that movie where the guy wore a hockey mask and killed everyone? I just knew he was apostate).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit