More Apostates Identified!

by COMF 31 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

Billygoat, Oscar, nativenyr23, COMF, one mo-fine mama, Mr. waiting, waiting, Elizabeth, TexSham, Secret Blonde, Megadude.

• waiting
    waiting

o yeah........secret blond gets the Jason mask - and we're WHAT? Is that a red demon on us? Lord, man, don't you have anything besides Satanic things? Well................seeing that we're all considered Satan's Seed.............ok.

I love the pictures! Such good memories we have! And I've received such nice compliments....thank you. There are so many younger adults (the age of my kids) who've lost their families because of the WTBTS. And it justifies as cruel and unusual punishment for what? Being human? thinking? disagreeing?

The WTBTS has lost it's finest and brightest "next generation" because of their rigidity. Pharisaic (I looked that up) in their dealings with their own brotherhood. The JW leaders are idiots to lose their prize - their children - and the JW followers are just as stupid.....to turn away the love of their children for a Blind Faith.

Sorry, but there are sooooooooo many young adults with the same spin "My parents haven't talked to me in ............ years."

It was One of the Great Evenings. Thank you all.

waiting

ps: Comf - did you get my e-mail?

Edited by - waiting on 10 June 2002 20:31:52

• outnfree
    outnfree

What a treat to see all [well, not ALL] those smiling faces!

I cannot WAIT until August!!!!

outnfree

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Comf,

That Jason mask is just too funny. LOL!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

AHHH I luv these pics they're GREAT!!!! Billy does have quite the dazzling smile doesn't she??? Although megedude is rivaling her in the pic at the end of page 1 he's got that sparkle tooth thing going on, (is he Tony Curtis reincarnated??).

Sixy well whoohoooo hooo!!!! All you fella's 'How you doing?'

Ven

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

I am very sorry to have missed it. The pictures are great. I will shoot for August 7!

I like the Trail Dust...been there several times for lunch and dinner.

• teejay
    teejay

So sorry that I didnt have time to hang out with the group. I felt really foolish walking in (hey, that steak joint is *jumpin*), looking for folks I'd never seen before.

I had no clue of what Mr. and Mrs. Waiting looked like, and although I knew what COMF and Debbie looked like, I didnt know theyd be there. Even if I did, like I said, that place was packed!!

Six didnt look anything like the pic Id seen of him (looks like a biker, yall!!). Based on what she had said, I figuredn that Andi would be there, but her pic here on JW.com doesnt do her justice. Shes way prettier in person... trust me. But I found those nasty apostates, and hated having to leave.

Btw, if you ever have to travel Texas State Hwy 121 and Grapevine Mills, I recommend that you give it a run-through earlier in the day. That is one effed up intersection. Think of it: a highway (70 mph)... with a stop sign on it. There you go.

Anyway, I had friends I hadnt seen in a while who were tugging me in 18 different directions all day Saturday, so... I know thats a miserable excuse, but its the only one I have.

Earlier (in this thread?) someone said something like, if we met each other in person, whatever bad feelings we have (or think we have) for each other would evaporate or something like that. I can tell you, that is very true. Ill tell you something else...

Im beginning to think that maybe some of us here ARE family, willing to accept (love?) each other, regardless of our differences.

p.s. Its funny... I really wanted to connect with Waiting, COMF, Six and Andi, but the person I wanted to talk to the most was Mr. Waiting, a dude that never posts here. Id like to get a clue about *him*. Talk about elusive.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Thanks for posting the pics, and also for allowing yourselves to be seen. Such handsome men and what beautiful women. The WTS is really losing it's best and finest!

Hey, aren't "apostofests" fun???

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey billygoat,you do have a nice smile,and you are pretty,girl.You and Neil look good together,happy.You don`t see that often,very cool..>>> Hey Waiting,I would have liked to seen what you looked like.Sometimes its best to keep a low profile..You all looked like you were having a great time..Some of the nicest pictures I have seen in a while.Friends enjoying each others company.Thats got to be some good times...OUTLAW

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((teejay, prisca, outlaw)))))

Aww. Y'all are so sweet! (Un?)fortunately, I'm a pretty transparent person. If I'm mad you know it. If I'm hurt you know it. If I'm happy (which is really most of the time) you know it! I try to hide my feelings sometimes, but it never works. I'm a terrible actress. LOL! If Neil and I look happy it's because we are. We both know we have something pretty special!

It does my heart good to meet people like you. I look forward to meeting some others around here. I truly believe that meeting in person changes things with the online relationship. You're much more apt to be polite and kind AND honest at the same time. It also does my heart good to know that although rejected by my family and their religious friends, that I have another "family" in everyone here. You know and UNDERSTAND parts of my history that nobody else does. I have friends from college, work, and church - but nobody "gets" that part of me like y'all. Thanks for being my stand-in family!

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit