More Apostates Identified!

by COMF 31 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

Thanks to an erstwhile cameraperson, we now know what a few of those evil apostates in the Dallas area looked like as they gathered in the darkness for another demonic ritual at a local restaurant.

From right to left: nativenyr23 (Diana) and hubby, some apostate hiding from the light, and Neil.

Ahah! Hiding apostate identified as having typical billygoat-like appearance.

More pictures to be posted after the more satanic elements have been properly exorcised by having elders pray over them.

Edited by - COMF on 9 June 2002 16:8:18

Edited by - COMF on 10 June 2002 20:6:43

• Xena
    Xena

Waiting...Waiting....I wanna see Waiting...!!!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

SHOCKING!!!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Who's that guy in the background of the first picture.. in the cowboy hat......

IS THAT SATAN????

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

APOSTATE ALERT!!!!!!!

Where are your name tags. You know, the ones that display your name and the congregation that you attend(ed). Real apostates should ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE!!!!!!! Yes, this is another loving provision to show your love for your belief and offers another excellent opportunity to witness about your belief to all that you meet.

Remember the talks given in the KH on how important it was to wear your name tags at the assembly and to any engagement that you attended before and after the days assembly. Remember all those little rules we had to live by so we could promote the WTS.

You all look like you're having a great time. Bless your apostate hearts.

SUSCARRA

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

APOSTATES???? !!!!!

My eyes are burning! My eyes are burning! (teehee)

Mimilly

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I just wanted y'all to know I had a fantabulous time last night. As always, it was wonderful seeing some of the old-timers of the Dallas group (COMF, Megadude, and Sixie) but it was really incredible to meet some of the newer faces in the area (NativeNY23 and TexSham). We also had the special privilege of meeting waiting and her husband mr. waiting. We even had a cameo appearance from teejay who was visiting some friends of his for the weekend. We recognized him by means of his horns and forked tail. Yes, it's true.

After the initial confusion of getting a table large enough to seat our entire group (12), we had some great conversation and delicious food. (For those of you that don't know, Trail Dust makes some of the best steaks in the DFW metro area.)

First of all, if you don't already know this...Waiting is positively beautiful! And I'm not just talking about her charming personality. She really is a gorgeous woman! Her sparkling eyes and warm smile reflect a sense of grace and kindness I always strive to have. She was the first one I recognized there as she and her hubby came up to Neil and I on the front porch. Her husband is a man of few words (when you first meet him) but once he gets comfy, the twinkle in his eyes is let loose. They both have a great sense of humor and sharp wit. I think "mr. Waiting" got on very well with COMF. (Who'da thunked it!)

TexSham, another new face in our Dallas crowd was there with his lovely wife, Elizabeth. Both very nice and gracious and had stories to share of their JW experiences. Tex, like most of us enjoys drawing moustaches on the characters in the Watchtower magazines.

NativeNY23, another beautiful woman, was there with her husband Oscar. Both outgoing and gregarious and quick to laugh. They have an interesting story about how they met, which I hope they share with the rest of the board someday. (Let's just say it's a small world!)

We had another person there, who will go unnamed as she's still officially in lurk mode and doesn't want to go public yet. I'm glad you got to come BTW! (You can talk to Simon about your password!)

Our next apostofest will be on Wednesday August 7th. My birthday and just2laws birthday. If any of you are traveling during this summer, Dallas has beautiful weather and climate in August. (If you're a lizard. It's very warm!) It would be a great time to gather with us lost sheep and and figure out where we went "wrong" in our lives. (haha!) Seriously, if you can make it in this direction, we would be thrilled to have you in town. Megadude is kinda planning this next one, but if you need hotel arrangements made I'm happy to help out there!

I'd like to thank all of you for coming! I had a great time and some even made it home to watch the Tyson v. Lewis fight. (Woohoo Lennox!)

Until next time...

Andi

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Comf,I recognize billygoat even with her dirty napkin diguise.(LOL).So what was on the menu,not the whole dam menu(LOL). Name a few dish`s the restaraunt serves.Looks real western to me,I like it...OUTLAW

• COMF
    COMF

I'm waiting for word from Sixie on whether we can display his distinctive mug. If not, he's got to be exorcised. Waiting already put the nix on her and Mr., so they'll be appropriately masked... sorry, Xena. Maybe she'll let me email you, but I only have one of her and she's at the far end of the table. Still, you do get a sidelong glimpse of how pretty she is.

As for the menu at Trail Dust, it's composed of every conceivable preparation of burnt dead cow. And these guys do it right. :-

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

and *happy*. how i love to see my fellow humans free from religiious tyranny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit