I am BAAAAACCCCK!

by Wendy 106 Replies latest jw friends

• crownboy
    crownboy

(((wendy)))

Welcome back. I've always enjoyed your post here, and look foward to hearing from you.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hi Bitter Mango,

i just think it's rude to hijack someone's welcome back thread with meaningless threats and harsh comments

Perhaps Larc was just answering Wendy's question!

Hey all did you miss me?

IW
  • Naeblis
    Naeblis

Ahhhhhh! I missed this. I really did.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

island woman, no offence, but you really should have stayed out of this ! i was reffering to Carl addressing tina (who no longer posts here) in a thread that was made for *wendy* to feel welcomed back here! wendy left this board because she was not comfortable with all the attacking going on.. now, she returns with no intentions of continuing old grudges, yet Carl here feels the need to try and set her off. fortunately he failed, and he is only pissing -me- off!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL,Now Bea and larc your both my friends,I don`t like to see you fight.So try to get along.(Like thats gonna help,I`ll just go get a beer and watch them scrap,LOL).....OUTLAW

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hi Bitter Mango,

I don't take offense!! This is after all not the real world, just a discussion board.

Take Care,
    IW

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

(peeking out from behind cyber-shield)

{{{{Wendy }}}}}}

I've missed you!

The kitty will be fine unless Riley tries to eat its food!

love, laura

• termite 35
    termite 35

Hi Wendy;hope kids are well;
    Hi everyone;hope you're all having a good day..XX

• LDH
    LDH
    BTW: I too have been branded 'mad' and I know how annoying it can be for someone who values their intelligence.

- Simon

Simon, this caught my Oreo Cookies in my throat I was laughing so hard. Not quite sure why. Maybe because it's also happened to me.

Lisa

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire
    a thread that was made for *wendy* to feel welcomed back here! wendy left this board because she was not comfortable with all the attacking going on.. now, she returns with no intentions of continuing old grudges, yet Carl here feels the need to try and set her off. fortunately he failed, and he is only pissing -me- off

SOOOO TRUUUUEEE

So let's ignore the one who is trying to subvert the purpose of the thread for what seems to be his own agenda/vendetta.

Wendy, I really am glad you're back. When I lurked for almost a year I remember you were always one of my fav posters. I was sad when you left. I'm SOOOO GLAD you're back.

And now I'm also impressed with your ability to ignore a post that was obviously designed to hurt you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit