I am BAAAAACCCCK!

by Wendy 106 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Hiya Wendy (I prefer that to mommy ... it always made me feel strange calling you that), welcome back.

If you want me to tansfer your 'mommy' posts to this name, please let me know.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Welcome back Wendy!!!

• larc
    larc

Wendy,

I am not at all happy to see you. You took my private emails to you regarding Tina and made it public. You took a few sentences of my wife's email to you and made them public as well. You did not post her entire email to you that was quite loving and caring. You did not remember the gifts we sent to your children, nor the times I came to your defense here, so I am done with you. You are disfellowshipped, and for good reason.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

larc,

Which is it, is she welcomed back or disfellowshipped?

I know it gets harder to make up your mind, each and every year that passes by. ;)

Sincerely did not understand your dichotomous posts.

Db

• Matty
    Matty

Yes, larc you've confused us all with your last two posts on this thread...

Welcome back Wendy, I was just a lurker when you reigned supreme here, so I'm glad I can now say hello to you personally...

• larc
    larc

Well my first nicey, nicey post mentioned Julie and the shit she can do. Since mommy/wendy didn't get it, I sent a stronger message. I have no regard for the position taken by either of these women, nor the position taken by Mark Nelson, Julie's husband when he made up shit about Cornell student research, but that is a subject for another day, and just part of the duplicitous dialogue going on around her.

Wendy - see ya, don't wanna be ya.

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

larc,

Nothing ambiguous about that.

Thank you.

I understand believe me. She should consider herself lucky to have such a forgiving audience here.

Danny

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

HI Wendy! Welcome back!

• JanH
    JanH

larc,

Since mommy/wendy didn't get it, I sent a stronger message.

You posted your first message Jun 8, 2002 12:06, the second message 12:52. That is 46 minutes. Does it hurt your pride that a woman with 3 children do not give you her undivided attention?

She doesn't like you, larc. Live with it. Julie doesn't like you, and neither do I. We think you're a fraud, a bluff and a shit stirrer par excellence, a position clearly supported by your two schizophrenic messages here now.

I, for one, do not want to ruin this board with endless personal mudslinging contests, so I will do to you what I do to other people I think are frauds. *PLONK* And I hope Wendy has the sense to do the same.

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• larc
    larc

JanH,

Please provide an operational definition of the word fraud. Then, I can determine if I agree with you or not. Perhaps, I might agree with you that I am fraud, but of course, that will depend on your definition of the term.

PS,

I think you are operating out of emotion, not logic. That is not like you.

Take care brother.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit