finally got my thoughts gathered to share......

by scootergirl 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• not interested
    not interested

Christy,

I dont know what made me go so far back in the active topics to find this post, but i must say it brought tears to my eyes. I just want to say that when i meet you at the apostafest later on today you will be getting one of my patiented bear hugs. and if you dont see this befor hand illl explaine it to you tommorrow

Jason

• ISP
    ISP

'My mother was introduced to the "Truth" around 1975.'

The '75 garbage has so much to answer for........I would say that most here are directly or indirectly effected by it!

ISP

• Mackin
    Mackin

My heart truly goes out to you Christy.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I don't know how in the world I missed this. Thanks Christy, por posting the link in Mins post.

I swear, I will never ever think I've had a rough life again. If you want another sister, I'd be honored to be so. You already look like my sister Wendy, so you might as well be one. That goes for you too, eyegirl!

Sending a great big loving hug your way!

Shari

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Thanks Shari......my pain is the same as everyone else on the board. Same story......just different characters. We are proof that life goes on....and we can be strong. Lots of character on these pages..........

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

OMG. ((((((Christy)))))))). I just read your posts here for the first time. I'm at work crying at my desk right now. It's amazing what some of us have had to go through over the years, the loss of family, the shunning, the feeling of complete emptiness. But I do believe we become stronger and wiser through the emotional rollercoaster, and we become better people for it. Damn the borg for the pain they have caused.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((Christy)))))))

Like Calamityjane I somehow found myself here, hummm maybe she BTTT this thread?

I am sobbing like a baby after reading your story.....girl I never knew all the story just bits and pieces I picked up in chat with you and eyegirl. I am sorta speachless and I know I haven't the words to properly express how I feel, but DAMN GIRL YOU ARE STRONG!! I want to thank you for writing your story and mostly for being the strong determinded person you are. You are truely a caring mother, sister, daughter, wife and the wonderful friend to all those you come in contact with. Your bright happy personality shines and you are proof to everyone that life is what you make of it and you've done damn well! Thanks Christy for being an example, for being such a wonderful person inside and out.

(((((((((((((hugs!)))))))))))))))

Katie

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Christy)))))

Thank you for sharing this story with us on the forum. . . Very touching . . . You have been through soooo much. . .Wow, the life lessons we learn are some of the toughest to take. Must have been soooo difficult having a mom who is a control freak. I'm sooo sorry.

I am prouda you for getting help to get your life back on track. I peeked at your website. . . and I think you have a beautiful wonderful family! And I'm so glad that you reconnected with your sister, Scootergirl! Yay! (((((Eyegirl)))))

Love the Harley pics . . . and the sound!

Wooooo Hooooo!!!

Love ya,

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit