Another day in Israel

by Yerusalyim 30 Replies latest jw friends

• JanH
    JanH

panda,

Never been occupied? You haven't "remember[ed]the Alamo" have you?

Get real! If you want to move back in time, you are occupants all of you!

I am talking about history so recent living people can remember it.

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

US never been occupied?

Ever heard of the British Invasion in the 60s? And they say Americans don't know their history.

Hmmm

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Are you accusing panda of not being alive? :)

• cellomould
    cellomould

I have an idea: Kill all the Arabs!
    Oh wait, that's already the game plan.

cellomould

'the Earth has enough to satisfy the need of all the people, but not for satisfying the greed of some' Gandhi

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Cell,

Kill all the Arabs is WHOSE game plan? Not that of Israel. It IS however the Goal of HAMAS and ISLAMIC JIHAD and the PA to ELIMINATE the very EXISTENCE of Israel as a nation.

JanH,

The UN has LONG recognized the right of countries to protect themselves. It has for some reason taken an EXTREMELY antiSemetic attitude with Israel.

[QI Then they will stand without friends, against the whole Arab world. Israel only need to lose one war. It will not happen in the next ten years, but sooner or later... And good riddance to them.

Then they will stand without friends, against the whole Arab world. Israel only need to lose one war. It will not happen in the next ten years, but sooner or later... And good riddance to them.
    Your own antisemetic attitude is telling.

There is one law for Israel, and another for every other country.
    Where are the UN Resolutions condemning the attacks by Arab nations on Israel since it's birth as a nation? Where are the comdemnations by the UN against the constant terrorist attacks against Israel? The UN even FUNDS the hate speak text books that speak of the "Jewish Entity" instead of the Nation of Israel, and funds the schools where hatred of Israel is taught along with the ABC's.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Well, I doos declare!

To call Israel "occupiers"...???

Well, come to think about it, yeah, Yeah they are!

The Jews have been consistently "occupying" the Land of Israel,
    which borders are really WAY the hell bigger than they were in 1948,
    for over 3000 YEARS.

The Jews, despite the Diaspora, have kept a Continued Presence in
    the Land of Israel, Judea and Samaria included, for all that time.

They've had to contend with ALL KINDS of REAL OCCUPIERS and SQUATTERS
    and Olive Trash (as opposed to "White Trash") during all that time, too.

Just looking at the Bible as nothing more than a Land Title Deed,
    a WRITTEN RECORD, a WRITTEN LAND DEED - don't matter if you're an
    Atheist, Agnostic, Pagan, Secularite or even view the Bible as
    as NOT inspired of God and as a Piece of Dogshit, like it's been
    referred to MANY times in this forum -
    it don't matter -
    just to VIEW the Bible as a WRITTEN TITLE DEED to the Land that the
    Jews have been "occupying" for over 3000 years - closer to 4000-
    if you just look at the Bible in THAT way...
    - just the Longevity of that WRITTEN DEED =
    just looking at things THAT Way...
    it
    damn
    sure
    gives
    the
    Jews
    a MUCH MORE Legitimate Right to their National Homeland
    that ANY OTHER FREEKIN' NATION on EARTH!

I challenge anyone to come up with another nation that can lay
    a MORE legitimate claim to a piece of real estate than the Jews do
    with their Land of Israel.

Any takers?

And here's a tip:
    (it's FREE!)
    (and if you remember anything, remember this-)

"DON'T FUCK WITH THE JEWS!"

LOve, Tallyman

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO
    I challenge anyone to come up with another nation that can lay
    a MORE legitimate claim to a piece of real estate than the Jews do
    with their Land of Israel.

thats too easy tally

The Australian aborgines.

They had the land of oz all to themselves for 40,000 years until us white folks came along and raped and murdered and stole their land (we would have made Moses and all those bible dudes proud on that point) just over 200 years ago. I think we should get out and of their land and move all 18,000,000 of us white fellas back to england where we belong!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Those godamm palistenians are just too insolent, complaining and resisting while being relieved of their houses and lands. Why, i would be overjoyed to have a bulldozer clear the crap from my apartment and the apartment too. They should be grateful for being moved to some of the largest concentration camps that have ever existed. They complain about having no food, water or jobs. How ungrateful. Bastards, they show their gratitude for being allowed to live by throwing stones at the tanks that surround them outside the six foot high barbed wire fence. Kill 'em all!

SS

• one
    one

ISRAEL
    If you are an USA citizen you can NOT serve in ANY other militay system.

Guess what,
    you can be USA citizen and still, openly, allowed to serve in ISRAEL's military sytem... the only execption in the world that i know of.

*** "I remind you that the Muslim population doesnot recognise the existence of Israel as a nation so obviously you can't have citizenship in that which you don't recognize as a nation...kind of spooky if you think that's possible."

USA took Puerto Rico in 1898 from Spain, easily. A very low population at that time i imagine.

Just 19 years later (1917) UNILATERILY they made Puerto Ricans USA citizens.

So USA could use them during WW-I as soldiers, no other explanation available so far.

Around mid century USA pulled out all english speaking teachers. The school system went back to spanish speaking. That way you could have USA citizen who could not speak english properly unless they figure out some other way of learning the languaje, with no money to pay for private school, very difficult.

*** "Puerto Rican citizens have many of the rights as American citizens, without paying the same taxes! "

Puerto Rican are USA Citizen BUT unless they move to an INCORPORTED territory (any of the 50 incorporatedstates) they CAN NOT VOTE for the USA president. They are free to move. As soon as they move back to the Island they loose the "privilege"... it does not make sense.
    About 4 million live in the Island, another 4 million closely related live in the "states".

As far as tax is concerned USA have MILITARY bases all over Puerto Rico, FREE.

Navy Atlantic Fleet is trained over there, the largest training center, live bombing practice etc etc. (I used to test the Navy microwaveradio communications network). No other state would allow the kind of military practice done there.

USA corporations can get stablished over there and NOT pay taxes to no one including FEDERAL tax. Special USA approved deal.

On the 21 centruy you have USA citizen who CAN NOT vote for the president, there must be a political reason. And so much for constitutional rights.

104 years later PR should be in better shape, socially, politically and economically, who do you blame?

RAY FRANZ was Branch Overseer in PR, he met his missionary wife, Cinthia, there.

• Panda
    Panda

Jan,Okay...yet another ancient history lesson. This one from 1970...I hope there are still people alive from that ancient date.

The scene: 1970 Israeli/Palestinian conflict
    An offer is made to Arafat from King Hussein of Jordan.

Jordan (which had actually been part of the historical Palestine) is a Muslim nation. A nice place if Islam is your religion.
    The King offered Arafat resettlement for the displaced , he offered HOMES not surrounded by barbed wire. He offered Arafat the position as Prime Minister and offered to make himself (King Hussein) less active politically. What? Yes King Hussein who always seemed to be a pretty nice guy-- hey he even married an American-- get out YEP he did, Queen Nor who is now Queen Mother was American. Anyway, This whole offer of resettlement and PrimeMinister post had everyone thinking PHEW finally this fighting will end . Of course we know the rest of that story.

So who doesn't want peace? And who is the real hate monger in all of this? Not me I'll tell ya. I'd rather be prime anything rather than live the smelly life at Ramallah[8>]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit