Circuit Overseer online. Welcome to my pages

by Carlo 48 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hi carlo.

You guys are so gullible.

I know some of you must remember him.

........................It's the silence between the notes, that make the music.................
  • DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Gumby, I was just talking about petting my kitties. I have a yellow tabby and recently acquired a white british short hair.

Did you think I was insinuating something nasty? Would I do that?

Hee hee, you betcha!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Dakota......you are so funny! I hope your kitty purrs incessantly!

• seedy3
    seedy3

I didn't notice anyone post anything about his advice page.........perhaps you all over looked it? It has some great stuff on it take a look.

http://www.angelfire.com/ky/proclaimer/607.html

Seedy

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Sally, the purring I find comforting, except when they lay across my chest and purr at 3 A.M. Otherwise, it is their caterwalling that drives me nuts.

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

I just went to Carlo's advice page per Seedy's post.

One bit of advice to a sister was to continue shunning her daughter.

Ok Carlo. Get some help. You definitely need it--and badly.

Actually, I got thinking just how Carlo emulates the GB perfectly.

Ok GB, Get some help. You definitely need it--and badly.

FreePeace
    "The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine
    TruthQuest: http://beam.to/truthquest
    Who Am I? -How to Reinvent Yourself After Leaving the WTS

• larc
    larc

I like good old Carlo. He has the best satire I have ever seen.

Keep up the good work, Carlo.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

I read the article about Cats on Carlo's webpage. Our cat had 5 kittens last Tuesday and the article touched my conscience so much that I put all 5 of the little kitties in a pillow case and threw them in the lake behind the house.

The mother cat's eyes lit up like the fires of hell and little horns sprouted from her head. I chased her with a weed whacker for about 20 minutes but she escaped. I must kill her and any other cats in the neighborhood. Jehovah is speaking to my heart about this.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

I just emailed this to my 110% JW daughter-inlaw. This is so good I don't think she will see through it. But she has three cats. She will either leave the organization or kill the cats.

Carlo, I'm still waiting for that GB apologetic of yours. I need help with my faith in the organization.

Jst2

• seedy3
    seedy3

Hi FreePeace,

Actually if you read the entire page I think you will see it all satire, showing the stupidity of their policies. I doubt it is even any real posts there I think he is posting Q's and Answers to himself.

Seedy

P.S. jst2, I think if you look on his advice page, the last advice he gives is based on the Governing body and the justification for their stupidity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit