Circuit Overseer online. Welcome to my pages

by Carlo 48 Replies latest jw friends

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Hey Seedy,

I didn't take the time to read it all, and if it is satire, then I take my hat off to Carlo, he did a great job of showing just how stupid the GB and their policies are.

FreePeace
    "The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine
    TruthQuest: http://beam.to/truthquest
    Who Am I? -How to Reinvent Yourself After Leaving the WTS

• beroea
    beroea

Nå, morer du dig over svarene. Den sorte danske humor kan være "en svær ting" og de fleste falder i med begge ben. Jeg bragte selv en post for et års tid siden i samme stil, og også her var svarene årsag til mange "klappen på lårene af grin". Sjovt er det!

beroea

• Carlo
    Carlo

Some are doubting that I'm a CO. The cat article is to come in The Watchtower soon. Check this

Credit to kpax for this.

• Carlo
    Carlo

Bop! Didn't work on angelfire. I had to put it up on my own.

the pic belongs to kpax

• Prisca
    Prisca

Carlo, why haven't you called me?

• raven101
    raven101

I knew I had seen your picture before Carlo, the minute I clicked over to your site!

I tried to find the 'way out to my father' (actually though he's my brother, I'm christ, and god is our Mother . . . but hey, you were pretty close, for a mortal anyway), but you STILL haven't got the DAMNED game set up yet!!!

What's up with that?

I'm a little disappointed in you, but since you read your bible you know I'm the forgiving type,

Raven101

• ballistic
    ballistic

this bits hilarious:

An american Brother asks:
    I am a former bethelite. I was asked to leave Bethel because I got caught masterbating. Evidently, the housekeepers at Bethel examine bed sheets for semen stains because and that is how I got caught. In fact, the home overseer had the stained bed sheets in his office and offered to show them to me as proof that I was masturbating. You would think that I had killed someone the way they treated this.
    Since I did not see a major problem with it, they asked me to leave Bethel. They also told me that masturbating often causes one to have a bad attitude toward authority.
    The problem is that since I have been home everyone wants to know why I left Bethel. I did not leave to get married or anything so they all think that I did something really bad. I cannot tell them that I left Bethel because I got caught masterbating. They might think I am perverted or something. But some of them think that anyway. Also, I am sure that the committee that dealt with me at Bethel will be writing something to my elder body here at home. I wonder what they will say in the letter about why I was sent home. I do not know what to do or who to talk to. This is all very embarrassing.

Can you help me?

Hairy Knuckles

• Dawn
    Dawn

Hi Carlo:

I found your site a while back - the correspondence column was a hoot - I laughed so hard at those!!! You are hillarious.

I forwarded it to a JW relative with the innocent question "Is this really a JW site? I'm researching some questions I have" (yea - I couldn't resist)I

t caused quite an uproar. They forwarded it to an elder who then contacted me and encouraged me to ask the local elders my questions and not look to any information on the internet. Not one of them saw the humor....go figure.

• mike047
    mike047

He also has the "FLOCK" book on the web for viewing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit