Circuit Overseer online. Welcome to my pages

by Carlo 48 Replies latest jw friends

• patio34
    patio34

Welcome Carlo, to the international coffee house. I hope you enjoy your stay.

So, what brings you here and tell us a little bit more about yourself.

Pat

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

That was such wonderful information
    ARE CATS FOR TRUE CHRISTIANS ?. I was so
    happy after reading the article, i felt
    jehovah spirit was telling me this must be
    the truth ABOUT the truth because no one has the
    heart to discuss serious issues such as the one brought
    up on your BORING #$@%& WEB PAGE.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

IM burning!!!!!
    GOD help me!!!!

Hmmm. Carlo baby, I notice this pictures file name is "Idiots"
    Care to tell me who the idiots are??

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Carlos, what is wrong with having a cat? Don't we all enjoy a little pussy now and then? Personally, I enjoy stroking the furry little devils. When mine gets on my lap and I run my hands over it and then it gets to purring, what could be more enjoyable?

• moman
    moman

Carlo,(not to be insensitve), but why would you be proud of being a.........BRAIN-WASHED Jw ?

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

Dakota, you little devil!

-You can lead a fool to wisdom, but you can't make him think.

• COMF
    COMF

Hi, Br. Carlo! Welcome to our forum!

I don't know about you, man. There's an odd mix of signals from your website. You do realize, don't you, that that "Are Cats for Christians" is a scathing satire of the Watchtower's typical logic flow when banning things from its followers? Hmm... got my doubts about this one.

However, a few comments on things posted on your website, on the chance that you are what you say:

Here is the GOOD NEWS!! The Watchtower and Bible Tract Society has put a homepage online.

Um... how often do you update your site?

I ask them if I could put a link on my homepage to their site. The answer was NO!!!!!! Because this is primarily online for Witnessing purposes.

Does this make sense to you, Br. Carlo? The official JW website is for witnessing purposes, so they don't want any JWs linking to it...? Isn't that kind of like refusing to tell interested people how to get to the local Kingdom Hall?

There is no need for any individual to prepare Internet pages about Jehovah's Witnesses, our activities, or our beliefs. Our official site presents accurate information for any who want it.

I like this one. You can take the principle and extend it to field service. The society presents the public with accurate information for any who want it, so there is no need for any individual to go door to door. Right, brother?

These are the same people who are behind a campaign of false information about Jehovah's Witnesses.

The only false information I'm aware of being dissiminated about Jehovah's Witnesses is at http://www.jw-media.org/. Could I interest you in a discussion of some of their claims?

Almost all of the Anti-Jehovah's Witness organization have been completely quiet about the arrest and detention of the person in Denmark who posted on the "Yourselves and to All of the Flock", and the Society's other secret documents, in violation of international copyright laws. Despite the fact that the Internet site violating the copyright laws has been closed down and the owner arrested,

Br. Carlo, do you have any idea what this is talking about? Do you know who they're referring to? Do you know what website they're saying was shut down? And, do you have any idea how long ago this was?

They often point you to other sites where you can have online association with Jehovah's Witnesses around the world. But can you tell for certain that these contacts have not been planted by apostates?

Br. Carlo, why does it matter whether "these contacts have been planted by apostates"? Are Christians not able distinguish truth from lies, right from wrong? The society seems to think its publishers are incapable of logical thought. Do you think so, too?

Interested in your answers.

COMF

• Satanus
    Satanus

Carlo is joking.

SS

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( carlos )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

carlos, did you guys get married yet?

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• KJV
    KJV

Carlo is delusional.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit