Brave high school student exposes abuse and corruption within Jehovahs witnesses

by Watchtower-Free 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• worf
    worf

Very Powerful! She did an excellent job!

Worf

• flipper
    flipper

My god, what a beautiful, courageous young woman. I cried some tears at the end to be sure. What a brave , upright, just, kind thing for her to share with her classmates. If only one of them is protected and prevented from joining the Jehovah's Witness cult and possibly sharing this information and you tube with other young people or others- it's a successful sharing of information.

WT Society is a criminal organization that needs to be exposed. With this brave young woman doing this as well as others the WT Society will continue to be exposed for it's crimes. My heart aches for this young lady, her mom and others here and elsewhere who have suffered so much- including myself. Thanks for sharing this Watchtower-Free - a very important you tube indeed

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012
    I believe she would receive an A+++. She nailed it. Great
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

One could say that the experiences she related were extreme examples of what happens in the organization, however you can't help but notice that when they are laid out like this, back to back and in front of non JW's, it really makes what is common knowledge to us, seem even crazier.

These kid's heads must have been spinning and I can only imagine what the teacher was thinking and what he or she will say the next time a JW calls at the door.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Send it to Ellen Degeneres.
  • fleshyheadedmutant
    fleshyheadedmutant
    Very well said! What an outstanding young woman!
  • Richard_I
    Richard_I

This video is on the front page of reddit right now so it's getting a lot of attention.

http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/370d7m/girl_in_high_school_tearfully_exposes_her/

• life is to short
    life is to short

Totally amazing. I am so in awe of her, to have such courage to to stand up in front of her class and say those things.

At her age to understand the real truth behind the truth. I remember when I was her age I had this fast food job where I would have to open the store alone with the manger. This man had tried to sexually force himself on me and several other girls. I was really afraid of being alone with him for fear of him raping me and I knew if he did that I would be blamed by the elders. I knew at the time that it was so wrong but I was still so afraid. This man finally did attack a young girl who was not a JW and lost his jog over it.

Now looking back why did not that stupid fear not wake me up. I remember telling a sister about what was happening and true to my fears she blamed me told me it was my fault because I was still working there. I needed the job, I had no family and no one to help me and the job was all I had to live on. I was so scared on so many levels when I just should have had support, but I got nothing from the religion so yes I do believe all of her stories.

I am just so awe of her for being so brave.

LITS

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

This video went hyper viral
    273,000 views in little more than a day.

Surely we can see Jehovah's hand in this........................lol

• flipper
    flipper
    Aside from the child abuse newscasts about Candace Conti on ABC Nightline and PBS Newshour - I believe this young lady's you tube is one of the most important I've seen in some time that might be able to reach a broad audience about WT Society corruption. This needs to be kept bumped up in order for the public to see the injustices and crimes of the Jehovah's witness organization as she does a sterling job in hitting all the hot points . Especially in sharing personal experiences of people she talked with who were victimized themselves by WT Society policies. Out of the mouths of babes true wisdom will ascend for sure. Great job young lady ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit