smiddy

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread and great quiz!

19 out of 21 for me....

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

20 out of 21

very interesting quiz! I learned a lot that makes me feel better about myself, but increases my anger toward WTS!

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

Well this explains 3 things

1. 1. Science is irrelevant

2. 2. People can’t judge others only upon their own perceptions.

1. Brainwashing statistically has been in the same realm as a psychologist, man can’t judge book by its cover. I’m sure many of you have heard they old say.

• cantleave
    cantleave
    Very interesting quiz, reposted to Facebook. 19/21
  • tornapart
    tornapart

I got 19. Very interesting quiz.

Something made me think, it takes a long time to really brainwash someone, baby steps, subtle coercion etc so when a person has been brainwashed the brain shuts down when a 'red flag' comes up. This must be why it's so difficult to get our loved ones to confront issues that make no sense. So there's no point in rushing in all guns blazing to get them to change their way of thinking, it just can't be done. So the same technique must be used in reverse. Tiny thought provoking questions. Then leave it. One little step at a time. It can take years.

• Giordano
    Giordano
    19 out of 21
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sorry about your score SimonSays

I'm lost for words

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

18/21 = 85.71%

Good quiz!

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

Finkelstein:

Sorry about your score SimonSays

I'm lost for words

It’s not a big surprise. The way the questions were framed was to find the bias of the person nothing more. Injection of algorithms into a scientific study with only a true or false question is simply being subjective into the persons concluded bias.

The term brainwashing being the least objective then becomes more subjective.

A simple analogy one can experience in a first or second grade level of education with placing the correct shape peg in the adjacent slot.

In this case, the exploitation in its self becomes evident, which in itself amounts to brainwashing by having subjective questions.

An idiom of a Square peg in a round hole analogy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit