What is Your Brainwashing IQ ? Take the Quiz

by Finkelstein 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So how much do you understand about brainwashing, its application and effects ?

Its been said that the WTS/JWS. essentially lures people into its grasps and then brainwashes them for exploitation and manipulative purposes by using mental indoctrination techniques.

Here's a quick quiz to take to answer some of these questions.

http://voicesfordignity.com/brainwashing-iq/

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I scored 18 out 21 not bad

• flipper
    flipper
    FINKELSTEIN- Thanks for posting this, very interesting. I scored a 20 out of 21. This test is chalk full of good information to reveal how dangerous brainwashing and mind control actually is to people. It's very helpful for any ex-JW's or anybody leaving other high control or mind control religious, political, or marketing cults. Many times the danger of mind control is not really widely understood or known in our society. People think in terms of David Koresh or Jim Jones - they don't think about the more subtle brain manipulations of the WT Society actually CHANGING the neurotransmitters in JW's minds which turn them into obedient robots. Very helpful, thanks
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I scored 21 out of 21.

• kairos
    kairos
    19 of 21 for me.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Rip, you're a brainwashing expert!

I only got 19/21.

Great thread, thanks for posting it Fink!!!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Rip nice score , your the king of Brainwashing.

You could start your own cult, but please don't !

• startingover
    startingover
    I would be willing to bet that you would have a hard time getting a JW to even take this test.
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    I would be willing to bet that you would have a hard time getting a JW to even take this test.

Well, I'm going to try:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20150527183221AALWJYz

• paladin1
    paladin1
    18 out of 21 for me. I must be waking up. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit