Assembly today, Survival Tips and Recommendations Please!

by Blackfalcon98 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Tapioca
    Tapioca
    Use the time to start your book.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Millie 210 said

I wanna go to an assembly with rebel8!
    Me too Millie but I couldn't sit through a whole day of that crap. Maybe just the keynote address if they still do that. She is in Northern NY I think and I am in Ontario it could happen. We would need somebody to video record it for laughs. LOL
  • millie210
    millie210
    truthseeker100an hour ago
    . We would need somebody to video record it for laughs. LOL

Yes! A recording for sure! LOL

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

MIllie 210

We could put on quite a performance. I'll guarantee that at the beginning of the key note address we would be comfortably seated in among the brothers and sisters and by the end of it we would be in a section of our own. Sort of Monty Python style. LOL BTW I wouldn't do something like this out of meanness I'd do it just because the JW's need a laugh now and then. I'd show them there are people out there weirder than them

• millie210
    millie210

Yes we could!

I want to do the one where when Satan is mentioned I mumble gibberish and snap my head back..... :imp::

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

So there's an indoctrination session tomorrow......any tips for getting through with my sanity intact?

Yeah, don't go.

But if you must, use it as an opportunity to learn to spot logical fallacies, techniques of manipulation, outright lies, and examples of hypocrisy.

That'll keep you busy and at least make your experience somewhat productive.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

I want to do the one where when Satan is mentioned I mumble gibberish and snap my head back.

LOL That would be funny every time you did that I could stand at attention and then me and rebell18 could cure you with silent prayer for a while untill the demons come out of you and enter me or rebel. LOL

• rebel8
    rebel8

LOL that's even better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit