Re Hostage victims killed in Sydney: "dont worry, at least they will NOW get a ressurection"

by stuckinarut2 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

stuckinarut2 - "I simply replied quietly: 'well, I guess more people should be murdered then?'"

Beautiful.

I'd have given all the money to see the look on her face right then.

• sylvlef
    sylvlef

a relative of mine sent to me an extract of a french radio show This morning.

in That show a french member of parliament said something about religious authorities needing to call to their people for peace, and he added "in That case especially the muslim authorities as This Is not about the local jehovah witness around the corner".

This was a way of speach, to state That the first involved should be the muslim religious authorities and nobody else...

but guess what This devoted jw said??

"wow it means That MP recognized how peaceful we (JW tm) are".

i mean...really Guys? A MP says one phrase in 10 minutes That have JW in it and the only thing That matters is jw.org marketing? Not the appeals for peace That religious authorities has to place or a word of compassion for the victims?

let's review:it's a cult....and it's disgusting.

You expect such behaviour from a Wall Street wolf, not from a religion of love.still they do not get it...

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

By that line of thinking they could do more good by becoming mass murderers themselves, as more people could be assured of a resurrection. The average JW has probably never converted anyone to the religion, but they could save the lives of quite a few by this method.

(Sarcasm, obviously, do not attempt to become a mass murderer)

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

The problem with jdubbies becoming mass murderers, other than the deaths of all those now slated for pandadise, is that the dubbies have then shot themselves in the foot. Now they don't qualify, so it's a win-lose situation. So only "worldly" ones can murder to gain eternal life.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

And to expand on that thought:

What if the mum "comes back ressurected in the new world", and finds that her husband and kids didnt get through the big A because they saw jws for what they really were......how will she then feel to be back On her own?

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

If there views on death/resurrection/paradise were in fact true................I have one question:

Why not go around gunning people down...... at least they get a resurrection, right? Field service doesn't guarantee it.....but just going around bombing places would.

These people have no brain.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

...and finds that her husband and kids didnt get through the big A because they saw jws for what they really were.

Or weren't lucky enough to be murdered in a diner...

WT says that anyone who doesn't hear the 'kingdom message' has a chance to be resurrected. So, really, aren't JWs doing a disservice by preaching their message?

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

How about suicide? If I'm an unbeliever and commit suicide, do I have a chance in the resurrection?

And BTW, why resurrect those people you're just going to blow away, anyway? Why not just leave them dead?

As I understand it, and as it's been explained to me, anyone resurrected is going to have a chance to go with either Satan or God in Armageddon. At that point, any Christian can say, "Uh, sure...I thought the Methodists were right, but now that I can choose sides, yeah, I'll go with God."

Besides, even if someone believes in life after death, that doesn't mean that those who are left behind don't suffer. They do...sometimes much worse than those who died. I mean, you're sitting around one afternoon watching SANFORD AND SON, then suddenly you get this sharp pain in your chest. You get up, feel a numbness your left arm and say, "Oh, sh--!" then you fall down. Now if most of Christianity is right, the person slips into the next world and rejoins loved ones. Or, if the JWs or Adventists are right, they black out and come to just as everything is coming to pieces. Dogs chasing cats, fire falling from the sky, blood running down the streets, the ground opening up and swallowing folks and buidings. Then when a building falls on them, they'll just rise right through it and keep on going. Or someone might wake up and find out that yes, cows rule the universe after all.

The real tragedy is, most times, the effect it has on others. Even if you're an atheist and your lights go eternally out, your families are still left to suffer. That's why I have compassion for the families of people who are executed, even tho I support capital punishment. It's always toughest on those who are left behind. Numerous studies have shown that when people greive for their pets, it oftentimes can be just as tough (or tougher) than losing a near and dear human. But it would be callous to say, "At least, it was only a cat," or "It was only a dog."

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

''it would be a great idea

to just shoot people instead of preaching to them,

because then they will get reserrected. Whereas

those who get preached to ...and reject message,

will die forever''

I worked that out when I was 14 years old. I remember thinking that my fellow Witnesses who couldn't see that that was the logical follow through of the belief system were in a state of stupid denial.

What a way for me to grow up in my formative years believing that every person killed had a ticket to Paradise. Remind you of anything?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Well, the Zodiac Killer indicated that he was killing people in order to collect slaves to be with him in Paradise....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit