Re Hostage victims killed in Sydney: "dont worry, at least they will NOW get a ressurection"

by stuckinarut2 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Shirley - "WT says that anyone who doesn't hear the 'kingdom message' has a chance to be resurrected. So, really, aren't JWs doing a disservice by preaching their message?"

I'd worked out this particular catch-22 back when I was still in.

x

According to the WT, JWs have to preach to people in the World in order to get into Paradise...

...but paradoxically...

...people in the World actually have a better chance of getting into Paradise if JWs don't preach to them.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

jw 's have a real warped mentality. After 9 11 , a dub said he couldn' t wait to get home to see what the death count was. The more died the more would get a resurrection. Sick!!!

• Bella15
    Bella15

That's disgusting ...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They are deluded, non-reasoning humans. Kudos to you for speaking up.

DD

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

''They are deluded, non-reasoning humans''

Speaking as an ex JW I would add that ''we'' were deluded non reasoning humans too just like they are still.

• jerryjax99
    jerryjax99

@Cold_Steel

I sadly have experiences with suicide victims who were JWs and my friends. One was a this brother's daughter who suffered from severe depression and bipolar disorder. She never attended the KH or went preaching due to it but was still active as she could be. Only her family close friends could talk with her and she would be comfortable with. However, one night she was out by herself and purchased a handgun and never came home. Police found her and reported it to the family around 1 AM. My brother went that night to be with the family and myself and parents went the next morning. They were so distraught over it and the father stated; "The first thing that came to my mind was "Why Satan, why!?"...My heart sank when he stated that...This family was very very well off and she had no wants or needs but it was just the overwhelming of her disorder in which she could not bear with it anymore. (This was written in her diary).

Another experience is with my friend who lived with his family (16 years old) and lived in PA and FL. Again, the family was very well off and he was definitely spoiled as far as a teenager goes. He was very fun to be with and always acted wild but in a fun loving way. He had many friends and was close to his siblings. Sadly, he and his father always fought over him being disciplined. It was pretty much your typical JW teenager rules to follow; no staying out late with friends, drinking, etc...but my friend always would go out when he could. He was in PA and was home alone hung himself in his room and his father was the one to find him. The guilt literally ate at the father and he died a year later due to a heart attack. Everyone stated it was due to a broken heart from his son which I believe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit