What are you gonna do when the existence of god is disproved?

by Doltologist 86 Replies latest jw experiences

• wozza
    wozza

Doltologist

The question was, what are you gonna do when god's existence is disproved?

Interesting question ,more importantly "what is mankind going to do?"

I wonder what this will do to peoples consciences ,no god, so no higher authority apart from mankind.

Well people could really do what they can get away with now knowing there is no all seeing god and therefore no consequences

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Wozza, do you really only behave because you're afraid of God being angry and punishing you?

Or do you behave and do the right thing because it's the right thing to do?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Don't you know without God the world will be crazy. People will

go bunkers, Adultery, cursing, rape every kind of immoral act will

occur. Men will be sleeping with sheeps, senseless murders. It will be

Holy hell here on earth.

OH wait I just described the Old Testaments. What the hell we have tried it

GOD's way and it have been brutal, I'm for trying it with out him.

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

Doltologist: Please go away and read about M-theory

Yes, well this is what I mean about junior achievers. If I pointed out microevolution or macroevolution, then you will have people here that are part of your evolutionary circle refute that claim by stating that there are no constructs to evolution just evolution. So if people within your circles create controversy, then how can you then explain intelligent design? LUCA wouldn’t work, that would mean having the same traits and flaws.

Ape to man, none of the DNA coincides. The term similar is then misleading. As I have stated before, there is then a supreme being at work, whether you frame it as God or a highly intellectual micro biologist. You stipulate the adverb “YET”, this adverb works both ways. Now what will man do if the question were reversed. So without reverting to only insults, explain how science has found the origin of life.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You can never kill the human imagination.

• cofty
    cofty
    Ape to man, none of the DNA coincides. - Simonsays

You have never read a single book about evolution have you?

The evidence of our common ancestry is beyond all sensible dispute. Have you examined the evidence including ERVs, pseudogenes, human chromosome 2, ubiquitous genes such as cytochrome C, amino acid and DNA sequence comparisons etc etc?

Every living thing on earth evolved from LUCA by evolution by natural selection. This is a fact as certain as the fact that the earth is not flat.

Abiogenesis will be solved but even if it never was, that in no way undermines the fact of evolution.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

SimonSays

... there is then a supreme being at work, whether you frame it as God or a highly intellectual micro biologist.

As a biological piece of engineering, the human body is a piss poor effort. god must have been smokin' something he shouldn't have been at the time if he designed us, that's all I can say.

No biologist creates something as wonderful as a woman's pleasure beach and then places it next to the sewage works.

What kind of an idiot designs DNA in such a way that it is possible to mutate in such a way that cancer results?

You telling me that someone creates something as complex as the human mind in such a way that it is prone to getting Alzheimer's later in life?

I could go on and on about what a disaster the human body is. It works, yes. But not well. It's all too obvious that it evolved.

Oh, and when you talk to your invisible friend, do thank him for creating AIDS and Ebola.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Finkelstein

You can never kill the human imagination.

And that's precisely why the christinsanes murdered between 100 and 200 million of my kind. We had the imagination to look beyond their lies and their stupidity.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Prologos

yes. what a way to fulfill our lives to be part of that discovery, what will we do? keep researching the details, closing the remaining gaps.

Amen to that.

• Doltologist
    Doltologist

Wozza

I wonder what this will do to peoples consciences ,no god, so no higher authority apart from mankind.

christstains think that they can do whatever they want - just as long as they go and say sorry to their invisible friend afterwards. katlicker priests have been getting away with it for years. We've tried it the sky wizard's way for long enough. How about trying it Man's way for a while? Then we can put these evil monsters behind bars where they belong. I for one am sick to the back teeth of their church having the priest say 3 hail mary's, 2 our father's and a partridge in a pear tree as a penance and then moving him on to a place where the congregation doesn't know about his past.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit