Top 10 Signs that Jehovah's Witnesses Want to Disfellowship You:

by OnTheWayOut 28 Replies latest social humour

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The local elders want to bring the CO around to "meet" you.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Elder- Could you drop by the KH on such-n-such night (non-meeting night) for a meeting with us?

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

lil-socrates, it's not outlandish, if anything he's down-playing how nasty some of the mall cop elders act.

1. Elder Ike was trying to bust his childhood best friend Elder Joe by driving straight to Elder Joe's house after work, week after week until Elder Ike hit pay-dirt video taping Joe spending the night at his beautiful girls house.

2. I know the female one of my friends wrote about on JWN, he was in south san luis obispo's congregation back in the 1970s when they attacked the wife of a elder who wanted to get free and find a younger wife. The parents were happy to get rid of their 35 year old, very heavy set daughter so they hired a man I thought had great morals. The father paid this elder his wages to spy over three months and he finally saw the wife go inside the house with a student aid from college. The woman denied she had sex but they disfellowshiped her so the 35 year old would get a chance to get laid. He ran off with a 28 year old pretty pioneer that arrived to our area from Argentina

3. Elders spied on a pioneer who worked as a waitress to get the son of the COBE out of his marriage so he could marry a new woman he fell in love with and happened to not be sterile. They found a reason to get a woman to say she committed fornication because they wanted grandchildren from their bloodline.

You think he's just making a joke but it's not funny, many of his statements demomstrate how lost this cult is!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OnTheWayOut - "7. Your laptop computer was moved, left on, or is missing."

A few years back, I would have been skeptical about this one.

Recently, however, I heard from a trusted friend about a local fascist elder who actually broke into a JW brother's house looking for dirt on the guy.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Marking . . .

• kaik
    kaik

1. You are not choosen to answer any question
    2. Suddenly everyone shuns you in the KH
    3. Two brothers who never cared about your existence decides to stop at your place to "see" how are you doing
    4. Nobody wants to go into field service with you because they have their own service area to engage
    5. You find out from relatives, neighbors, and friends that some wierd people ask about you.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

kaik.... What you describe is happening with me!

• Scully
    Scully

You haven't been to a Meeting™ at the Kingdom Hall™ in 10 years, and out of the blue you get a visit from an Elder™ and Circuit Overseer™ asking if you 'consider yourself to be One of Jehovah's Witnesses™".

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Dear Scully, that, or something similar is always on the cards.

If you wish to remain simply a Fader, "Inactive" in their parlance, you are always in danger of being put in an awkward situation, no matter how long it is since you last attended. You can join, but never leave, unless they throw you out.

I am awaiting a visit from three different sets of Elders, from different Congregations, all of whom have been challenged to prove to me that they now have the truth. If some new Elders turn up I will point this out.

I really don't see that in the view of anyone normal they can DF you, or DA you, from a religion you have never associated with !

I pointed that out to all these Elders, in the phrase, "The religion I left no longer exists". Of course, the finer points of this argument will need to be spelt out to them, in words of few syllables, should the fit hit the shan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit