Top 10 Signs that Jehovah's Witnesses Want to Disfellowship You:

by OnTheWayOut 28 Replies latest social humour

• steve2
    steve2

Humor strikes a nice chord of recognition.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

You keep getting text messages saying "how much we love you, and can we meet up for a little chat?"

Trust me...I'm getting this now.....

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Stuckinarut, don't answer!!! I got a call from an Eldub who, "just wanted to chat", I told him," Really?? It's been a year since you called me..."

DD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey DD...my guard is up....oh yep....my guard is certainly up!

• Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98

The elders sit behind you at meetings to peek at your magazines.......EVERY WEEK! (looking to see if you "studied")

DEFINETLY A CULT

• Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98

This is after the random Sheperding visit @Stuck?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

You gotta get that iPad blackfalcon! You can colour the paragraphs so easily to keep them off your back!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

10. There's two guys in suits staying all night outside your home in a four-door sedan.

And you hope against hope it's only Mafia hitmen and not two Elders.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Apostrate, glad to make you laugh. Spiritual Gestapo agents- I like the way you put that. And thanks for the Jeff Foxworthy style joke. Knock Knock.

Sparky1, so true. I don't know that there are many elders camping out in the car all night, but I am sure there are still some doing it.

little_Socrates, I don't know of any actual cases of #3 through #6. It is meant as comedy, but I have heard of actual cases that are much like the rest.

prob2, it was delivereed more David Letterman style, but all jokes and styles and stories are welcome. Thanks.

LogCon, that would be hilarious. If I am ever there, I will do that. I will point my pen at whoever is speaking.

steve2, that is what I was going for.

stuck, DD- thanks for the laugh. Or is it thanks for the actual warning? Thanks.

Thanks, Falcon. Stuck- great idea for those that must still go.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Shirley, sad that you hope it's only killers. But yes.

You are relieved they are carrying violin cases instead of book bags.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit