What do you want for Christmas?

by Hortensia 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Viviane
    Viviane

A heritage turkey, preferrably a Kentucky Bourbon Red. Not heirloom, heritage.

• talesin
    talesin

SOONER!

I will be sending you good vibes on Tuesday - you don't need luck, as you are an "A" student!

Hooray, a new beginning, bro. Love, love to all!

xo

tal

• Mum
    Mum

I would like a nice grey peacoat like the one I recently gave to charity and now regret (somewhat, mixed feelings), a Red Lobster gift certificate, a long trip to Europe and, of course, world peace. I have so many books already, probably more than I can read in this lifetime. I still want more, so I also want more time for reading.

• talesin
    talesin

Hortensia, I read about your party, and though it won't be happening *this* year, would love to come another time! :))

I *will* be travelling.

Great thread, and OTWO, good one! :D

I'll take my 2 million in 20s, so I can spread a lot of it around downtown .............. Merry Xmas Everyone!

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Viviane, what is the difference? I would guess that "Heirloom" means wild stock, and bloodlines, similar to heirloom vegetables. What would 'heritage' be? (T-day is not such a big thing in Canada, so I'm a bit confused by the terms).

Thanks!

:)

t

(PS, that is my 'second name', Viviane, for my awesomely unique grand-mere **)

• ragnarok75
    ragnarok75

@Hortensia Yes,indeed she will.She's taken special interst in everything to do with space,stars and planets,so that's what she'll get.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

A great big bunch of money, that would be so wonderful. And/or a great big generator so power would never go out!

Marina

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

I would like for my daughter to see T3 in his tight pants with a pink fluffy sweater, dancing like a fairy, so she might feel the need to leave the lunatic asylum known as jw-land.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Can't be bothered with all that rubbish. Not worrying about chrissie stuff is one of the few good things I retain from Yahweh's mob.

This year, I'm going to Katoomba (in the mountains, west of Sydney) with some like minded friends for the day. We'll have a picnic lunch somewhere, restaurant meals are too expensive.

• fiddler
    fiddler

I just want a peaceful holiday and for my kids to all be happy. There won't be much in the way of presents this year due to the fact I'm broke but I am making what I can...this year it's going to be rice bag warmers that I'm sewing up in various sizes and fabrics, from neck wrap size to hand warmers. Also plan on baking up a storm with cookies and such!

Happy holidays to All!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit