What do you want for Christmas?

by Hortensia 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

I like diamonds.....

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Y'all are funny! OTWO that's a very specific list. Santa should have no trouble understanding it.

The old beauty queen joke: I want a fur coat and a sports car and a big big diamond, oh and world peace, of course!

I hope you all don't object to fluff!

LV101 -- are you near Las Vegas? Somehow I have the idea that Ethel M chocolates are made there. I could be imagining it.

Talesin -- cheese and chocolate will be on hand if you can show up for my party -- see the other thread for info.

As for the rest of you, the ones who want to see the end of the wtbts, well, let me go look for my matches. There should be some around here, and a little tnt.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Sooner -- is that your last exam in nursing school? Thumbs up! I remember your post a couple of years ago when you announced you were starting nursing school. Good for you!

• ragnarok75
    ragnarok75

I just saw what my baby girl (she's 7) had written to Santa.It's quite simple:

"A fairy.Lots of books.I really love books."

That made my day.Kids have such natural thirst for knowledge and vivid imagination.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I wish we had "like" buttons. I like your post, Ragnarok. I hope she gets lots of books! I'm not so sure about the fairy, though. They're hard to find.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Oh that's so cute, I want a fairy too. Reminds me of when my baby girl was that age, such a precious time.

I would like some perfume, some coffee flavoured chocolates or rum truffles and someone to clean the whole house for me before I put the tree up next weekend.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hope this year Santa will bring me that Time Machine.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Frankly, I find Santa to be somewhat unreliable. Maybe order a Tardis from the BBC instead of waiting for Santa to bring your time machine.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

A big Xmas tree with a giant fairy or angel stuck at the top of the tree...I can think of the biggest fairy...ToMo3 In a pair of tight pants!

Oh sorry...this is supposed to be fluffy.....ok I wish for world peace...

• likeabird
    likeabird

I'll join your fluff thread! Is it pink fluff? I'm sometimes told that's what my head is full of!

I love books, delicious cakes that light you up inside, and homemade gifts that say I thought of you. Pretty much the things that money can't buy.

I've pretty much got books sorted. Going to libraries is pretty much like Christmas to me. I have some great ones just nearby. I can get up to 40 books at each! And keep them for over six months! Need I say more?

Continuing on the topic, I already got myself a Christmas present. Some bogwood and some stones. Haha! I told you my head was full of fluff! I'm making a miniature biotope water garden in my office. I'm looking at it now, hoping the plants will grow. It's very relaxing.

Put me down for dessert for your turkey dinner! (That is my christmas wish)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit