Russia's Supreme Court Declares Jehovah's Witnesses Website Extremist

by AndersonsInfo 17 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Yes, clearly it's Russia that is insane.

You can see this insanity as they wasted hundreds of thousands of lives fighting a futile war in Vietnam.

Years later, they wrecked Iraq........ and recently left Afghanistan ruined but with a record opium crop.

They bombed Libya into anarchy. They tried to start a war with Syria but other nations stopped their insanity.

And corruption? Their bankers are utterly above the law, despite world record fraud. Their police can freely kill people with ten bullet wounds -in "self defense" or choke victims to death while they repeatedly beg to breathe - all without prosecution. Their citizens are routinely treated as potential terrorists and criminals by endless spying by agencies that are protected by 'secret' courts with 'secret' laws. Their politicians are openly "bought" by rich oligarchs who give them "contributions".

Can you imagine how awful it must be to live in such a police state?

And they ignore international law on torture. And their diplomats make remarks such as "F**k the EU".

Wait...... did I say "Russia" ?

metatron

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

It takes experience with extremism to really be able to accurately identify it.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

@metatron i don't know why you start ranting against the U.S.A, i don't live there. But i have been in Russia and the Unites States. If you would ask me a thousand times which country i would prefer and like more i would say .. the U.S.A a 1000 times.

• metatron
    metatron

Using the phrase 'a thousand times' probably tells us a great deal about your mindset.

I have no desire to live in Russia either but most Americans are unaware of just how much freedom and hope has been lost.

The Canadian Broadcasting system has had to warn tourists about being robbed by US police ( est. to be billions). Some major US cities are including legalized theft by police as a significant part of their budgets.

Detroit homeowners tried to appeal to the UN about having their water turned off. Most bills in Congress get voted on without even reading them ( such as Obamacare). The cop who executed a black man in NYC with a choke hold got off with no prosecution while the person who recorded the incident is being prosecuted.

The only positive trend I see in this area is that the US may be waking up to how destructive the war on drugs has been.

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Congressmen_admit_to_not_reading_NDAA_before_voting_for_it%3A_%E2%80%98I_trust_the_leadership%E2%80%99/39701/0/38/38/Y/M.html

In case you think I'm kidding: here we have a Bill no one apparently read before voting on.

It contains an odd provision about jailing anybody without trial indefinitely based on whatever the President thinks is OK.

By the way, who puts a greater percentage of its people in prison, the US or Russia?

metatron

• coalize
    coalize

metatron : To say Russia governement is insane is one thing...

It doesn't mean one second that the americans are not insane!

For me (as a french), the american are just inelegible to compete in this game :)

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

In 2004, a Moscow court banned a local Jehovah's Witnesses group, accusing it of recruiting children, prompting believers to abandon their families, inciting suicide and preventing believers from accepting medical treatment, RAPSI reported.

Do JW's recruit children? (David Splane answers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh8FNlAIrh8 )

Do believers abandon their families? (Ask me, ask Cedars, ask BigMac, ask BetterGuyNow http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/288990/1/16-year-old-JW-daughter-doesnt-want-to-visit-I-have-visitation-rights , ask almost everyone on this forum )

Do JW's incite suicide? (Ask me, ask many posters here, visit https://www.facebook.com/AAWA.Official.Page/posts/320528784770476 )

Do JW's prevent medical treatment? Come on.

Why defend the indefensible?

• rebel8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit