Official List of Helpers to the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses

by jwleaks 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

ok so the official helper isn't the same as the nethinim. got it.

it's all so confusing for no reason. they should just call them Bethel Big Shots because that's what it really comes down to.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I don't have my Watchtower CD handy but I recall the publications referring to the helpers as "symbolic elves."

Rub a Dub

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Meet the future, as I am sure they will step up to GB members once the positions open up.

SL

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

It's a certainty that several of those on the Brooklyn's Most Wanted list will begin nibbling & sipping from next spring-time, if they haven't already started!!

A crown & throne beckons!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Names however, don't necessarily mean they are connected to the customs--like the case of former CO Rodrigues who pronounces his name as "ROD-ricks.

That's how you pronounce that name. It's not the same as Rodriguez, where you actually emphasize the "ez".

• carla
    carla
    Why do they publish these names? Why don't they publish the names of their "translating" committee for their perverted bible?
  • Richard_I
    Richard_I

I don't get why these names are public now, unless it's just because the GB wants to be more open with the pubs. Plus, these names were already unveiled through the last annual meeting, where they also revealed which GB members are on the committees.

The only new name is Ronald Curzan (Teaching Committee). I will say it is all very weird.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    I know one person. He's definitely a company man.
  • Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y

Giordano,

Don Adams is the president of Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania.

Leon Weaver is the president of Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporations_of_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

I don't see SS boy Ciro Aulicino in there ? Hail the Borg !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit