Writing

· Ciranko, Robert

· Mantz, James

· Marais, Izak

· Smalley, Gene

· Wischuk, John

• Zoos
    Zoos

Can you imagine how righteous these men must be in order to be hand selected by the sons of God to serve in such a lofty position? Oh, how the thought of it doth maketh me quiver.

If only I could reach out and touch the pant leg of one of these men, surely my flow of diarrhea would stop.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

With all due respect, and absolutely no sarcasm or malice intended, if I was one of those "helpers" trying to climb to the top of Org mountain, I would seriously be questioning how such ones of the present G.B. (especially Stephen Lett) ever managed to reach the glorified pinnacle of JW-dom!

To reach the top in any corporation - regardless of size - requires great communication skills, drive, ambition, leadership skills, and insight into the "business" model.

Stephen Lett is not such a man, and therefore begs the obvious questions, who put Mr. Lett into such an elevated position, and why?

There is definitely method in the Org's madness, which is open to conjecture for the time being.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Any idea how many of these gents are non-Caucasian??

The only South African on the list is Izak Marais [ Caucasian ] on the Writing team/

• menrov
    menrov

I just wonder what the reason is to publish these names. Are they part of the so-called anointed group who the rank and file are supposed to support and follow?

I cannot find a real good reason to mention all these helpers. Any idea?

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

... no comment ....

The Governing Body follows the pattern set by “the apostles and elders in Jerusalem” in the first century, who made important decisions on behalf of the entire Christian congregation. (Acts 15:2) Like those faithful men, the members of the Governing Body are not the leaders of our organization.
  • jwleaks
    jwleaks

Corrected list due to spacing format errors.

• stillin
    stillin
    Gee, I thought ALL of Jehovah's Witnesses were helping.
  • oppostate
    oppostate

All those names and only one seemingly Latino person among them. Yet with the most growth of the bOrganization happening in Spanish and Portuguese congregations one would think they'd have mote folks who come from the culture and are familiar with customs and outlooks.

Names however, don't necessarily mean they are connected to the customs--like the case of former CO Rodrigues who pronounces his name as "ROD-ricks." He's managed to white wash himself out of any ethnicity and is more full of air than Wonder bread.

• James Jack
    James Jack

I know about 1/3 of these men. Leon Weaver is black. Grizzle used to organize the Convention Committee; he is at 90 years old and is now Overseeing the Elderly Bethelites.

Harold Corkern, Walls and Wallen are pretty good and sincere men, didn't care much for Noumiar or Weaver

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit