My dog just died.

by panhandlegirl 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had to have my dog put to sleep this September,because of ,final stages of cancer. The vet said it was a very aggressive kind and not much to do,radiation would have only given her two extra months. It still really hurts. I miss having a dog,but am putting off getting another one right now.

We can be thankful for the time we had with them. And I look back at pictures of my dog and it makes me smile.

Hugs to you.

• label licker
    label licker

Panhandle girl, so sorry for your loss. It's this very reason why I can't have anymore after this one leaves us. We have no children so he is our big goofball of a kid. It never gets easier. Love them while you have them and remember there are more waiting to go to good homes like yours. We got ours from the humane society and he ended up being the most gentle, loveable, needy sweetheart of a rotti you could ever meet. So glad he came into our lives. People told us to wait a while after we had to put our rotti down but we went out the next day and found this guy. Humane society's need help whether through donations, adoption or fostering. (((hugs)))

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

so sorry sweetie, I hated going through that, twice so far a dog and a cat, and two more cats to go, after those go i cant deal with it anymore.

they are like our kids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit