A picture of a WT dream

by Sour Grapes 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

People stay Jehovah's Witnesses for several reasons. The foremost is because they are taught that they could cheat death and not have to die or even better yet not have to get old. The second is they can see their dead relatives again , who have a direct pass to paradise, and that we must obey to get there to see them in the resurrection. And a third one is to believe the pretty pictures are a snapshot of reality.

I hope that the claws on the baby panda on the shoulder of the young boy do not rip his clothing or cut into his skin. Moma panda is eating bambo but I don't see any bambo trees around.

• prologos
    prologos

at least the sail boat is becalmed and not going backward like in other illustrations. does anybody think of fishing? sail boat yes, but

where are the sail PLANES?, they are promised in Isaiah 40:31, do not neglect prophecy wt writers!

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Could these illustrations be any busier? The best painting is the one that has a sunny day in the foreground with all kinds of paradise stuff going on, but the sky is a bright outer space panorama. It's all kinds of impossible mashed together in one picture, unless they're living under a dome on an asteroid.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Will there be Pandas WORLD WIDE!! In Australia we have gum trees for Koalas but no Bambo shoots for Pandas....our echo system could be destroyed by introducing them here!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Also will Jehovah stop the parrot from pooping on this guys shoes...and the baby tiger from drowning in the creek....mixing all these non-related animals has been an echo-desaster here in Australia. Just introducing rabbits and foxes caused mass destruction.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

God will bless the panda's ailing libido and they will recover from the verge of extinction, with a vengeance. There will be pandas everywhere. You won't be able to pick fruit without tripping over fluffy baby pandas.

• runForever
    runForever

What you don't see is Logan trying to escape while some psycopaths try to kill him. Satanic reversal anyone?

• prologos
    prologos

I see a < 400 squae feet cottage with two massive chimneys, wood, coal burning. during winter? or a bakery? where is the mine?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I see a vindictive god-like figure just watching, waiting to smite anyone who starts to even stray from the perfect form of conduct.....

Hmmm...just look at a cute looking person...and BANG! you're dead!

Just think for a split second "i wonder why god wants..." BANG...you're dead!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The only difference between this and a North Korean propaganda piece is that Kim Jon Whatever would be sitting on the throne.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit