Just saw the new JW.org sign on the local KH sign

by Still Totally ADD 24 Replies latest jw friends

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

"JW.org" magazine will be here within 5 years

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

There will be no "JW.Org" magazine. Awake fits inside Watchtower now and it doesn't even feel thick enough to be one magazine. Print is dying. I see a future where JW organization tells the pioneers to stand out there with their cart that allows passersby to instantly download the material to their smart-device.

But in essence, that will be JW.org magazine and Watchtower and Awake will be old brand names that have disappeared. That way, no history of the material containing such nonsense as they taught in the past will be easily available- except from those evil apostates.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

OnTheWayOut I agree with what you said. They are getting this cult tune up for the next 100 years. Still Totally ADD

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I drove by the Hall that I have not been to since June. There is a 8x8 sign attached to the bigger sign that says jw.org

The elders there are all Society men, which is the reason that I have not been back there as I can't stand them.

It seems to me that they are inviting people to go to jw.org and then when they do, they don't need to go to the Kingdom Hall,

so their plan will backfire. When they go to people's doors, the people will say: "I get my stuff from jw.org, so get lost".

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

The local hall here has had their blue JW.org sign up for a while now . It sticks out like a sore thumb ....bright blue sign against traditional brick ....looks tacky to me . Also noticed there has been a major remodel going on for several weeks now . Big tent set up in the parking lot ,with trailers and full parking lot on the weekends . Saw some JWs in the paint aisle in Walmart with official JW name tags on (must have to wear ID while working the remodels now ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit