Just saw the new JW.org sign on the local KH sign

by Still Totally ADD 24 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

The KH here in Bonita Springs Florida doesn't have the JW.ORG sign anywhere.

HappyDad

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Hey HappyDad I am still up here in PA. Don't worry it will be there soon. LOL Those older folks down there take a little more time to get in step. Wait until you see it. It's really blue with white letters. Still Totally ADD

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

N Calif. here... we have ours on the floor behind the liture counter, waiting to be installed.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

All the Halls in Australia have it....a big stick on sign, also badges are worn by many Witnesses.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

As oub says:

"Lets review...its a cult!"

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Richard, can you accidentally step on it (with a sledgehammer)?

• Honesty
    Honesty

One of my friends who is a having a sometimes 'Bible' Study with a uberdub pioneer (until I show her some of the JW's craziness in their own opublications which she shows to the braindead JW and the study stops until the JW needs to make her hours for the month) told me about the JW.ORG sign at the kingdom hall about 2 miles from her home.

Her words, "Those people are nuts!."

• Awake at last
    Awake at last

The Kingdom hall at Wamberal, NSW has 2, yes 2 JW.org signs. I used to always look over at the hall when I drove past, but now consciously try not to. The Gosford hall has 1 sign but the Wyong/Wadalba hall has nothing yet. Maybe it is behind the book counter as the other poster said their sign is. As far as I am concerned, those signs can stay behind the book counter, they look so commercial they make me feel sad for Jehovah who is not a commercial God and does not want us living a commercial life any more than we have to.

Disregard for the aged in the Borg is what tipped me over the edge, I was never spiritual enought to examine the teachings much. I have not been to a meeting since the 2013 memorial. With those blue signs, I could never go back now. They certainly don't want anyone thinking outside the square, actually the blue square, do they!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I have noticed about 1/4 of the halls in the 3 state area I travel have them up.

I wonder if people will think that Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses has merged with something called JW.ORG?

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

KH in Port Charlotte Fl has theirs up on the new hall :(

SW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit