Just saw the new JW.org sign on the local KH sign

by Still Totally ADD 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I work about a block from the local KH and I notice there was no Jw.org sign on it. I said to my wife are they not following the Cults rules on this. Will just yesterday as I was driving home from work there it was on the corner of the KH sign Jw.org it was about 1 foot x 1 foot in size. I thought to myself "man this organizations has gone nuts, my dad died 5 years ago if he came back now he would not believe what has taken place". So now Warren KH has now fallen in line with the Borg. Still Totally ADD

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I said to my wife are they not following the Cults rules on this.

Perhaps you shouldn't have said anything....tempting fate

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Drove by my old Hall a week ago, no JayWorg sign on it yet. This is in the U.K, we ae always behind you 'Mericans.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I probably always turn my head away so my eyes don't burn when I pass a kingdom hall, but I have not seen it yet except in pictures on the internet.

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Actually its org directive that all kh in the USA have a jw org logo on their sign.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

like one the way out,,,i turn my head the other way. i get a disgusted feeling inside me, and think of the worst mistake i ever made in my life. shite, there it goes again...that feeling. Got to stop thinking about it.

this cult will destroy my marriage and family. It sucks, knowing a train is coming down the tracks and no way to get off.

Damn it all to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!! grant me one wish is all i ask.......please, please , please, please. I wish i never did join this cult!!! is all i wish.

GTTM

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I wouldn't be suprised if WT soon jettisons the moniker "Jehovah's Witnesses" and simply calls its followers "Worgies".

WT sure does love its religious logo.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

OTWO, you made me laugh....burning eyes.... I remember how we used to get excited when seeing an assembly hall off the interstate, as if it was just soooooo special! Now I avoid even glancing at the local halls I happen to drive by.

I did recently manage to see one when turning into a driveway, and there was no jdubOrg sign anywhere in sight. Made me smile!

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

since august 2014 those signs are placed on all Kingdom Hall and Assembly Halls throughout the world. It can take some time but in a short while all KH's will have one

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Inside, while that may be true, those signs still look ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit