I tripped into a JW literature cart

by diana netherton 31 Replies latest social relationships

• smiddy
    smiddy

I cant say I have respect for their beleifs ,

Indoctrinating children and a-dults to refuse blood , so they can become martyrs , Awake may 1994

The shunning policy that destroys familys

Manipulating the christian greek scriptures to witness about jehovah instead of jesus , the new testament is all about witnessing to, and for, and about jesus christ . The tetragrammton does not appear in the Kigdom Interlinear Of The Christian Greek Scripture published by the WTB&TS , so the name jehovah should not be their.

Continually revising their interpretations of bible" truths" and at the same time always claiming to have the" truth" ?

If they revise what they formally beleived to be the" truth" , then obviously what they formally beleived wasnt the" truth" after all , it was false .

Revising their own modern day history from Charles Taze Russell , " Judge" Rutherford , Nathan H Knorr ,Freddy Franz , etc. , because of what these people condoned in printed publications by the WTB&TS would be, and are, an embarrasment to them .

If any congregation you attend have in their library old books before the 1940`s take them out and read them and see just how scriptures have changed with interpretations regarding political events and global events.

What organisation changes its past history even subtley if they havent got things to hide , most organisations are proud to showpeice their origins without editing things out that they dont want people to see.

"New light" always seems to follow follow , failed "Old Light" I wonder why that is , a convenient excuse for saying we got it wrong ? without admitting it ?

trying to save face for a wrong expectation or prediction ?

If you could get any one of these points across to these so called literature carts attendees , it may, though I wouldnt hold my breath plant a seed that will wake them up to TTATT

smiddy

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Which of their beliefs, in particular, do you respect?

Personally, I have no respect for any of their beliefs, and by extension I do not respect them or their decision to peddle their religion and its beliefs, including its harsh shunning, in my city.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit