My Breaking Point -- 11/9/14

by game1914over 45 Replies latest jw friends

• game1914over
    game1914over

Hello all!

I have enjoyed reading your comments during the past four years.

Deep down inside, I have always been Agnostic. The first few chapters in Genesis are contradictory and differing.

No one has ever been able to answer my question: "Why Was Satan EVER created?"

I was born into this great ball of confusion. My naive parents fell victim to this scam before the 1975 fiasco. I was born in the early 80s. The "truth" was never a subject of interest for me. I could care or less about Armageddon or the so-called "New World" hype. If that was something we had to work towards, why were we put in a so-called imperfect world to begin with? Common sense have always told me that perhaps the Bible was written by a mighty talented dreamer.

Yesterday was my breaking point. I attend a kingdom hall that was assigned to attend yesterday's Branch Meeting at an assembly hall called Mira Loma in Jurupa Valley, California. Mind you -- this assembly hall smells horrible like manure due to local dairy farms. My congregation was assigned to the 3:00 p.m. session and it was total torture! That disgusting prick Anthony Morris' talk was the final nail in the coffin for me last night. This organization is a total fraud and should be exposed to the fullest!

Instead of degrading people for their choice of clothing, why not degrade these disgusting so-called witnesses that are sexually abusing innocent children? But no, they want to keep these issues secret so that their names and Jehovah's name will be protected. What a field of horse turds.

Last but not least....1914 is a fraud -- GAME OVER -- this organization has lost!!! 2015 is weeks away and Armageddon is still not here!!! Game over. There is no more credibility left. I study the look on my parents' faces.... they are scared out of their minds on the inside, but are acting on the outside. It's a facade they're not willing to admit. Game over, you have lost!

Thank you for your insightful posts on this forum; it has helped me think very logically.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Game over but they are getting ready for the sequel. My wife said to me this morning how their is something that is causing all the young ones to leave but she could not pin point the problem. Just listen to Tony rant and anyone can understand...

• suavojr
    suavojr

So are you leaving the cult? Have you planned an exit strategy?

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Welcome. I suspect you are but the first of many to wind up here in the coming weeks because of that reprehensible fool, AMIII.

• game1914over
    game1914over

Hi there..I lay awake last night thinking about putting a DA letter in place. So much time has been wasted.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Welcome to the rest of your life. I am certainly glad you woke up. Enjoyed your post here and hope to read more about your thoughts.

• Yondaime
    Yondaime

Amen.

• game1914over
    game1914over

Thanks for your comments. You see, I have had this ill feeling for the past ten years, but lacked being true to myself. When you grow up in the "truth", its engraved into you that appearances are everything! Last night was just the final acting gig.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Why Was Satan EVER created ?

The ancient were motivated to tell stories which they themselves could absorbed as agents of believability in trying to understand the world in which they lived in.

The character Satan as told in the OT of the bible is just one of the many mythological stories told by ancient civilizations, there were many to be realized.

To be intellectual honest, all of these created deities of the ancient era of human existence including Yahweh were created toward a specific purpose and intent

by the people who created them.

Ironically its the religionists today who are not telling the Truth of how and why these deities were created from their original source.

They do nevertheless exploit the assuming power of these deities to create their own power toward themselves and thats why there are so many

different religions existing today.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes indeed game1914over!

Good comments!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit