Girls names

by FeelingFree 95 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

How about Shona-Lee , Jaime -lee , Matilda , Joy , or Noela , Maude , or Ivy .

smiddy

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Noxema

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Pete, LOL!

• clarity
    clarity

uummm........Brooklyn.....

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

we have a charlotte bethany, eleanor paige and a mia olivia, the first two were easy to chose as charlotte is named after we went to a ballet on the bronte sisters, eleanor is from pride and prejudice and mia is the only name we could agree on after we went to have a 4d scan to see our little boy we were convinced we were having!! After getting a shock that it was a girl in the waiting room was the top 100 girl names so we grabbed the list deleted the ones we didnt like and could only agree on 2 mia and olivia so thats how she got her name. Not very romantic!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Congratulations!

I would advise not to use a "popular" name of the decade she is born. Girls born late 50s or early 60s were all Carol, Julie, Susan, Janet, Shirley etc so no matter how young you look you are probably in your mid 50s now.

A name that crosses time is much better.

My girls are Anna, Sarah and Emma. You cannot guess their age by their names. They could be 100 or new borns which is why those names were chosen.

My daughter Anna named her daughter Abbigail. Good name but with double "b". Nothing is available as small named gifts such as pens, notepads, door plaques etc so I would also advise a traditional spelling too. xxx

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

My 3 favorite names for girls are: Mahayla (i heard it was Hawaiin but not really sure, and softer sounding than Mikayla, so feminine I think), Aria, and Lara.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

How about a good Irish gals name like Shanley

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Give your child a weird name, and he/she will grow up to be weird.

Doc

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Amelia gave good advice there, I concur.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit