Girls names

by FeelingFree 95 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Bring Mildred back! Or ooh how about Gertrude?

But seriously...congrats :)

One of my employees has a name I really like - Mashon, although she gets called Michelle a lot lol.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

A word of caution, don't use a name with popular cultural ties. They date quickly and become over used. How many snotty nosed Kylies and Beyonces are running about. Yuk.

• FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

Mmm Beyonce why didn't I think of that?!

• mrquik
    mrquik

Lydia

• Simon
    Simon

A word of caution, don't use a name with popular cultural ties. They date quickly and become over used. How many snotty nosed Kylies and Beyonces are running about. Yuk.

Schools in the UK were overrun with Jason and Kylies after they got married on Neighbours.

Erm, I didn't watch it ... well, maybe for Beth, she was lovely (Natalie Imbruglia)

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

If I had a girl I would name her Memory, or Azul.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Please don't choose Hermione.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

How about going the "hood rat" route for some uniques names? Or to make that sound more PC I guess I should say "urban names"

My all time favorite being Fruitquana (saw that one in papers so all I can say about that is at least her mother knew how to spell the word fruit correctly)

• Gregor
    Gregor

Get some ancestral info on you and your husbands family. You will probably find a trove of beautiful names that belonged to long departed forebearers.

We have several children in our family named this way and they are very meaningful.

• poopsiecakes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit