• mistified
    mistified

what a whole lot of nothing

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

OK all done now. Finally. ¾ of a million suffered through this

• baltar447
    baltar447

The test of faith is that sisters now have an even harder time to find a brother to marry because AM just reduced the already small pool even further by telling them they shouldn't marry anyone who isn't a MS. The org is basically using marriage and hence sex as a chip to coerce brothers into reaching out and/or accepting appointments as ministerial servants. Expect to see more brothers marrying unbelievers. Seems like the org is trying to create or deepen the divide between the loyal, uppity JWs and the more moderate, easy going among them.

Once again, they shit on the women folk.

• rosyray
    rosyray

total attendance 759,156

• prologos
    prologos

silent, it is like the flood, all survivors were married, ladies that survived had married ms volonteer workers on the ark project.

• 4thgen
    4thgen

And I suppose everyone is saying that the meeting was "a such a blessing from Jehovah" and the best meeting they ever had. Jez! Thanks for enduring this and sharing.

• silent
    silent

Oh so you must be married and serving to survive? If all the men are servants, who will they get to boss around? The women and children? I never read where the million or so Israelites fleeing Egypt were all servants and they survived. Maybe they were all servants?

We all know it's your heart condition and not a title nor status that reveals what you are...

• rosyray
    rosyray

yea 4thgen in the few closing comments the speaker said he was sure this meeting would be remembered for a long time

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"total attendance 759,156"

The US branch territory should have been over a million, I would think.

• mistified
    mistified

Thank you for sharing mr. Joe. I know it has to be a terrible case of nuisance to have to go through that same ole crap all the time. At least it is over now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit