New JW Podcast Show - Amazing Interview with Irwin Zalkin!

by God_Delusion 44 Replies latest jw friends

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

So I guess you guys stumbled upon the only thing that they'll never get noo lite on - pedophiles are to be protected at all costs!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Listening to it now. Kate xx

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Lawyer Irwin Zalkin with Jose Lopez

• cofty
    cofty

Marking for later - thank you.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I have just finished listenng to it. I really enjoyed it and thought everyones contribution was eqaully good and productive. Thank you. Kate xx

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Great podcast!! It's always shocking to hear how knowledgable these lawyers prosecuting theses cases are about JW's. It's like they have been in the religion themselves, sorry, Zelkin.

This firm really is doing a great job exposing the corrupt policies of the WTS.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I just heard it. Really great insight on what happens in the legal back rooms of the WT abuse cases. Also according to the lawyer, there are many more cases about to surface.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

But wont this kind of exposure bring reproach onto Jehovah's loving earthly arrangement ?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

OUTSTANDING!!!! OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

Just an incredible friggin' podcast!

I'm a big podcast fan in general, but this is just really great.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!

• flipper
    flipper

Absolutely amazing interview with Zalkin ! This guy is my new hero. Wow. To realize that the WT Society even sent out letters to the bodies of elders in 1997 or 1998 requesting the names of known pedophiles or child molesters inside the Witnesses to be sent back to WT legal - shows that the WT Society DOES have those names on file- yet STILL they stubbornly refuse to hand over these documents to the courts. The arrogance is a stench to all mankind and shows the criminality of the WT leaders. AND - That in conversation with Zalkin the WT attorney stated that the WT Society even still " WILL NOT CHANGE " their policies despite the legal heat being put on them. We'll see if WT leaders still have that arrogant attitude after 20 or more of these cases come down the turnpike against them that are in process. Flipping unbelievable

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit