New JW Podcast Show - Amazing Interview with Irwin Zalkin!

by God_Delusion 44 Replies latest jw friends

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Hello guys & gals!

We've just launched our brand new episode, S01E01 - Irwin Zalkin, which we recorded last night.

You can listen to it right here - http://www.jwpodcast.org/2014/11/03/s01e01-irwin-zalkin

In this ground-breaking bumper show, we interview Irwin Zalkin, the lawyer who filed and won this new child abuse case against the Watchtower Organisation, which saw the victim, Jose Lopez awarded $13.5 million.

I think you'll agree with me (after listening to the interview) that Irwin really knows his 'Watchtower' stuff!

We also play one of the many recorded messages we've received and go on to answer the senders questions, as well as answer other interesting questions relating to the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower Organisation.

I'd really appreciate it if you posted your thoughts on the show guys.

Love,
    Jaymes

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Downloading as we speak. Can't wait!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Very informative and interesting.

Can't wait for the next one.

P.S. I hope you do podcasts on:

607 B.C.

UN/Watchtower NGO affiliation

Pedophile cases against God's organization of 'spiritual cleaness and purity. so folks can see what can happen when religious leaders gain too much trust.

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Hi Honesty,

Shows on all those topics are coming up!

Glad you liked this episode. I'm personally still in shock from the interview with Irwin. You don't get to hear it in the show as we edited it out, but after we said our goodbyes, we all basically sat there for a good 10 seconds speechless.

Love,
    Jaymes

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I listened to the first one and enjoyed it. I look forward to this next one.

It would be interesting to hear interviews in the street with members of the public to hear their reactions...........I would wager most would be 'meh!' but I bet a couple would have an opinion.

Why not interview some sat at the apathy trolley?

• donny
    donny

Good for you. I have been waiting on a JW based podcast for a longtime. I will check it out this evening.

Donny

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Looking forward to listening!

Just a note: while I see your first podcast on iTunes, I am not seeing this one.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well done ! Some amazing stuff in this one, not least when Irwin Zalkin said he told the WT's Lawyer that the main thing was to get the WT to change its policies on Safeguarding against Abuse, and the WT's Lawyer said "We will never change this".

WOW, just WOW !

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Hi Breakfast of Champions,

It should be up shortly. It can take up to 24 hours apparently.

Jaymes

• suavojr
    suavojr

Will listen to it this afternoon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit