To all secret faders who still believe in Christianity

by Chris Tann 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

gmjalmt: are asking for financial help? this is a bad place for that, posters here have been swindled out of their best years, income by a solid scam that is running for 3000 years, ever since the 'talking snake' story was started. Maybe Iglesia ng Christo can help you better, they get 10% and have the world's greatest assembly hall in north Manila.

• Divergent
    Divergent

I came across the site 4jehovah.org which was quite interesting. It contains the experiences of many ex-JW's who are still Christians

• givemejustalittlemoretime
    givemejustalittlemoretime

No im not asking for financial help .I have doen this project without a single penny from anyone in two years apart from one small donation from someone and im happy to continue to do so

• kaik
    kaik

There are ex-JWs who set up ministry along side of the WT and think they will follow WT teaching as they fit. There are ex-JWs who live in illusion to be the next prophet Jeremiah and see the shunning and isolation from KH as necessary sacrifice in order to reform WT. There are ex-JWs who became even more crazy after DF, do rain dances, speak in tongues, and yelling on every side that Jesus saves/loves/comes/punishes/redeems. I have met all these types. Even Christians do not have unified belieffs due poorly written ancient scrolls and think their faith is the only correct one.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

When I was exiting I still believed in all the fairy tale sky daddy stuff. This was explained to me by a friend that it would be a hell of a leap to go from 50 years a believer to nothing. Yes. It took time. I left the JWs and went to a church and gradually I got to see that god does not exist or died. Baby steps perhaps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit