To all secret faders who still believe in Christianity

by Chris Tann 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Perhaps tell people that you have been visiting Western Africa to help where the need is greater and it would be in their best interest to stay away from you.

Rub a Dub

• givemejustalittlemoretime
    givemejustalittlemoretime

here is an interesting guy to cosider some of his stuff is a mind blowing some of i dont believe at all but being free in christ means we consider all things there is no fear in perfect love.

http://youtu.be/vgpyyHKhFvg?list=UUinvwSeMdmuuzyMWrS0tGTg

• cofty
    cofty

Why do christian theists smash multiple mixed metaphors together and then pretend they have said something?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Cofty I believe it is what is known as a circle jerk.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

Jesus Christ only reveals itself on burned toasts.

I believe because is absurd. Prove me wrong.

now you mention it rubadub

http://www.hopeofglorymission.yolasite.com/

check out my workinthe philippines come help if your so concerned about others

• prologos
    prologos

money spend in the Philippines always ends up in the equivalent of Imelda's shoes in the palace basement. that why it is so good to for the scammers to

"have the poor" and their pictures "always" with us.

Only if you give money, acts personally will you do any good.

• prologos
    prologos

watch Al jezeera "the slum" episode 1,2, how a preacher 'miraculously' lives in relative "luxury" among the lowest of the suffereing lowly.

That orphange was built withmy own hands and my own money. Your pessamism about life is over whelming.You really need to switch off your tvs and learn about real life. I would not know what luxery is mate. I own no property have no savings have no car. WOrk in the UK on a small salary to pay for it all. Yeha my choice and i love it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit