Eleven Dead and over 45 Injured!

by Atlantis 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
  • leaving_quietly
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

leaving_quietly:

Yes, very sad, and your report shows more deaths than the report I got. Hope there won't be any more added to that number.

Atlantis!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

What a terrible tragedy. How does the WTBT$ spin something like this when they claim God helped them get a better job, multiply chickens etc?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I remember all while growing up they made it seem as though Jah was protecting ones in is ORg. or at least protect them while in his house or while out there doing his will etc. Yet time and time again in the last few years more and more incidents like these are being reported. Witnesses while in his service are getting their faces bit off, shot, killed in car and bus accidents as well as being swept out to sea during a Typhoon. Its as if God is not protecting them its as if they are not under any covenant with god so there is no contract that god would protect them. Oh wait, they are not under any Covenant with god, their just Jonadabs, second class Christians..

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

A sad event. Poor widows and orphans. On the way to a Convention? I remember certain ones in the hall constantly saying "Jehovah provides". One pioneer told me that after his wife was in a cast after a car accident. In response to my puzzled look he said the "insurance money will pay their rent".

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I know this sounds cruel but why didn't Jehovah protect them? Isn't that what they always say is supposed to happen? I mean why would Jehovah allow this?

• talesin
    talesin

As Blues Brother might say (and thank you, BB, for teaching me this), tragic accidents happen when there are poor safety conditions. These JWs were the victims of circumstance.

Buses are often packed to capacity, with people hanging on wherever they can. It happens, and sending healing and love energy to those who are injured and have lost loved ones in this senseless tragedy.

tal

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Oh it gets worse. Lots are refusing blood transfusions, this is causing quite a news scene in Honduras.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

The biggest free newspaper in Switzerland reports in the headline "Bus accident - Injured refuse blood transfusion." 14 dead, 45 injured.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit