Eleven Dead and over 45 Injured!

by Atlantis 24 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

What a sad tragedy indeed. But I agree with Darth- most JW's will read of this comment how sad it is- then happily shrug theor shoulders and say " oh well, at least they died faithful and they'll be resurrected " - then those same Witnesses will go whistling down the street forgetting the incident soon after and go knock on other people's doors to annoy them about a fictitious " paradise ". WT Society and JW cult steals away any REAL human emotions these people have. Disgusting. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

If it was a group of Methodists, Baptists, etc, the WT would print an article about how they don't have God's protection.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Typically, the Society only reports this kind of news when disaster befalls JW's who STAYED HOME from an assembly or meeting, making it seem as though they'd have been spared had they attended like they were supposed to. They'll just chalk this accident up to "time and unforseen occurances" .

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Of course awful for these people.

Jehovah protects his people is an empty oneliner. I hated when they said it.

G.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I guess Jehovah was on the other side of the world that day smiting people.

Or maybe He was backing a professional athelete involved in a sporting event.

Very sad. The average JW is a good person, though misled.

The argument would be well taken that those poor people would be alive and well if they had skipped the rally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit