Eleven Dead and over 45 Injured!

by Atlantis 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Comatose
    Comatose

Oh for crying out loud. People should be required to get basic simple common everyday medical treatment.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

And if it had been NON-WITNESSES killed, the JWs would just yawn and say: 'They would have all died at Armageddon anyway.'

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

My heart goes out to their friends and family. I hope that for once the WTBTS will put its money where its mouth is and look after the needs of the surviors and familes who lost fathers, wives, daughters, sons, etc. This is truly tragic.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

I'm sure the WTBTS is already starting to lawyer up:

According to The Daily, the bus lacked the necessary permits and inspections for carrying out excursions such as this one, which involved a group of Jehovah's Witnesses from Choloma, who were on a religious outing.

The daily added the group's religious affiliation complicated treatment of the injured, since their religion bars blood transfusions.

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/article/article_xinhua.aspx?id=250061

• designs
    designs

They all prayed that morning....

• Heaven
    Heaven

I guess Jehovah was on the other side of the world that day smiting people.

Edited to add: Jehovah was unavailable to prevent this accident. What I learned pretty early on in life is that being a JW saved you from nothing... Absolutely Nothing.

• J.C.
    J.C.

Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all.

Yet. Claims of personal blessings in experiences baffling. Contradiction.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes Jw.org...you can't have your cake and eat it!

Either god looks after you, or he doesn't!

watch this clip to get your mind thinking!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A0EEKfTnfvA

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

Terribly tragic.

I have JW relatives and JW friends who will hear or read about this accident and feel very bad for the victims. Then they will mention something about the resurrection and paradise, and that will be the end of it. They will not examine any further in their own minds how this could be possible that these brothers and sisters on the bus prayed just the same as everyone else did this morning for blessings and guidance and protection..... only to be killed or maimed in a bus accident hours later.

AND YET!!!!!!!!! My same JW relatives and JW friends will, either later today or sometime in the next day or so, make some claim of a "blessing" in their own mundane life that God allegedly gave to them. It could be practically anything and they will count it as a "blessing" and they will feel special. And THAT, my friends, makes me sick to my stomach.

But, whenever I bring up this strange thinking and expose it for the sheer stupidity that it is....... I am looked at as the strange one?

• stillin
    stillin

God must feel that He could spare a few of his people in Honduras so that a wonderful witness could be given for Him regarding blood transfusions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit