Recent Update - Service Report

by Da.Furious 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

It is my understanding that in order to retain its status as a tax-free, religious organization, the WT needs to prove they are a charitable organization (NOT!!!). The "preaching work" is the ONLY "charitable" thing they do.

• Clambake
    Clambake

I am pretty sure no one in my cong. does field service ever. It is kind of a dirty little secret no one likes to talk about.

There is 80 plus publishers and maybe 4 people will be in service on saturday morning, maybe 8 at the most.

All the numbers are lies. There is no hounding by the elders because they are just as guilty.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Any mention about how many hours spent building the new JW. org campus? No doubt hundreds of thousands of hours. Shouldn't those hours hve been used preaching about the kingdom of god instead of building new luxury accomodations for the biggies? If the time is so short why build when you can rent buildings already constructed? The reason is that the end is not near and the gb know it so why not take advantage of the brothers while they can!

just saying

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit